7

swipe to listen to the video ^^ while reading for the full experience... i'm sorry :)
Minnie

My hormones are through the roof. I wasn't even mad at Oscar. I don't know what came over me. Honestly.

There was a soft tap on my window. I get up and go to it to see Oscar standing there. I open the window.

"The front door was locked and I think mom was asleep..." his voice is low. He doesn't sound like my Oscar. My eyes go to the top of his head, his hair. It's gone.

He grabs something to stand on and puts it under my window then climbs in. I help pull him in but my eyes are locked on his bald head.

"Where's your hair?" I question as he sits on my bed taking his shoes off. He doesn't say anything.

"Oscar?" I say and he just lays down.
"Can you just come hold me?" He looks up at me, his eyes are dark "please?"

I nod and lay down beside him and wrap my arms around his waist. He wraps his arms around me and closes his eyes as he lays his head in my neck.

I feel water droplets fall onto my neck, he's shaking. He silently sobs into my neck as his grip on me tightens, I rub his back.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

He shakes his head no and continues to cry.

"Just hold me," he whimpers, I can feel my heart breaking, "just hold me. I just need you to hold me."

I tear up and rub his head. I hate to see him like this. He is never like this, he never acts like this. It scares me.

He stops shaking and his sobs turn into soft snores.

"I love you," I whisper into his ear and continue to rub his head. I kiss his forehead then close my eyes. I knew this would happen.

-

My arms are wrapped around Oscar still but his backs to me. I slowly unwrap my arms to not wake him but he turns his head to look at me. His eyes are a little puffy and red.

"Hi," I say as he turns his whole body to me "Didn't mean to wake you."

"You didn't," his voice was still low. I look up at his head then down to his face.

"Are you okay?" I put my hand on his face and he just looks at me "do you want to talk about what happened?"

"No." His tone was a little harsh but I'm going to shrug that off because he's upset.

"Okay..." I slowly get up and he watches me. I look at the time on my phone. 7:01 AM.

"Can we stay home today?"

I turn to him and shake my head, "I can't we start finals today," I look into his eyes, there's so much pain "you can stay here though, i'll tell my mom you're not feeling good and she'll make you some food, yea?"

He looks at me like he's thinking about it then nods and closes his eyes.

"Do you love me?"

"Of course I do," I sit beside him on the bed and he opens his eyes again.

"No matter what?"

"Yes," I say and he looks at my face.

"Even if I did something horrible?" He tears up then looks away from me. His words are scaring me.

"I'm here for you no matter what and I'll love you just as much." I wipe the tear falling from his face, "go to sleep, I'll talk to you when I get back home."

He nods then fixes the pillow under his head and closes his eyes, "I love you."

"I love you more," I kiss his head and get up to continue getting ready.

-
End Of Chapter
I cried writing this... while in school... so you're welcome.
Yes this is short but I wanted it to stay sad so :(