⌜ thirty two ⌟

can you pack the kids' things jae?❞ taeyong approached his husband that's taking a pack of biscuits from the cupboard.

jaehyun turned around and was clueless as to why he should pack their things. ❝are we leaving today?

you didn't pay attention when chenle was speaking, were you?❞ taeyong then earned a no coming from his lover. ❝yes, we are leaving today.

time flies by so fast.

the other could only roll his eyes. ❝that is because you're always sleeping.

no.❞ jaehyun took a piece of biscuit and ate it. ❝i am being useful inside the kitchen.

sure you are.❞ taeyong threw his arms over jaehyun's shoulder and made the other stop eating the biscuit halfway. taeyong showed him a small smile before leaning forward and taking the other half of the biscuit. jaehyun just loves it whenever taeyong surprises him. the younger male had his arms around taeyong's waist and pulled him close just for their lips to touch. they could taste the biscuit they ate but more importantly, they tasted each other's lips and savoured the kiss.

that was the best biscuit i ever had.❞ jaehyun spoke the moment they pulled away.

moving away from his lover with a chuckle, taeyong playfully hit the male's stomach after. ❝go and pack now or i'll drive away and leave you here.

you can't do that, i have the keys.

while walking away, he raised his hand and waved the keys he is holding that he got from jaehyun while he was in an intimate session with him. ❝not anymore you don't.

taeyong smiled in victory as he heard his lover groan in annoyance. he then made his way to the living room and saw couple of bags and suitcase placed on the sofa. turning his head to the side, he then saw donghyuck coming down with mark and their daughter tagging from behind.

you two are going first?❞ taeyong went over them and gave donghyuck and tight hug. ❝where's chan?

yeah, mark has an urgent meeting to attend and today is dahyun's monthly visit to the dentist.❞ donghyuck answer.

taeyong then stared at mark and the male answered his second question. ❝chenle and jisung are staying for another night here and chan wants to be with jiro.

aw, that's sweet.❞ taeyong cooed, smiling at the two before ruffling the girl's hair that's just standing right behind them. ❝you two take care.

we will!

and with that, taeyong started to leave them and go up to where their rooms are. passing by each one, he could see everyone either talking and making the most of their last day or just simply packing their things. just like jaehyun, taeyong felt time passing by very fast. they had fun and every getaway with these stupid friends of his always feels like an hour even though it would a week.