Sweet Seduction

hey everyone!!! this is my first book on this account and my second book on wattpad.  Let me know if you like this or not.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

I jerked my head back surprised.

"What?!"  I shrieked at my parents.  They looked at each other carefully.  My mom sighed.

"I know this is a shock baby,"  She paused, "But it will be so much better there.  Your dad has gotten a great job and we have family there. We already looked at the high school,  its great!!!! Everyone seemed very nice."  She smiled at me, hope glittering in her bright blue eyes.  The same bright eyes I had.  I looked between them trying to find a fault in what they were saying; trying to find something to tell me they were joking.  My dad nodded his head agreeing with what my mom had said.  I felt the burn start up in my throat.  No, i told myself sternly, I will not cry.  I looked at my delicate hands that were folded so tight in my lap that the knuckles had turned white.  I raised my chin and pulled on a strong face.

"When are we leaving?"  I questioned.

"Tomorrow."  My dad looked at me sternly a warning look in his warm colored eyes. 

After my parents and I talked for a little while longer I trudged up the stairs to my room.  I sat on my floor and stared down the boxes they had put on my floor earlier.  Time to pack.  I sighed and sat up and started placing my things carefully into the boxes.

The next morning I helped my dad pack all the boxes into his truck.  I was trying to be extra careful  with all the boxes.  My dad had a temper and I didnt want to bother him.  I accidently dropped a small box and he kicked it and growled at me.  I immediatley flinched out of habit.

"Stupid bitch" He growled and shoved me into the car.  I picked up the box ignoring to shooting pain in my hip and finnished puting the boxes in his truck.  I watched him walk away glaring at his broad back as I rubbed the sore spot on my hip where I knew there would be an ugly bruise.  After we finished I hopped in and sat with my arms crossed in the back seat waiting for my parents.  To say I was pissed was an understatement.  I stared out the window.

"Calla Warren!"  My father yelled angrily.  My head jerked up to look at him in the mirror.  My eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.  What did I do? I thought panicked.  

"Apologize to your mother now!!! and listen to what she has to say or-"  

"David!  Enough" my mom whispered to him.  I watched as she touched his shoulder sliding her fingertips down his arms.  He calmed visibly.  "She didnt hear me I can repeat myself."  She turned in her seat to look at me.  She smiled warily.  The smile didn't reach her eyes.  She was stressed.  

"I asked if you were hungry baby."  I shook my head politley.  

"No thank you mom."  I said as nicely as I could manage.  Hopefully dad will approve of my answer I thought as she turned back in her seat.  Somehow I doubted it.  Damn,  Im going to pay for that later. I turned to face the window watching cars pass us on the feeway.  I started getting bored.

"Dad, can I listen to my ipod please?"  I asked in the sweetest voice possible.  He always made me ask permission to do anything.  He nodded.  I sighed and lifted the earbuds to my ears. I soon drifted off to sleep.

"Callllaaaa.  Wake up baby.  Were here!!"  I heard my moms sweet voice sing to me as I groggily opened my eyes to see my mom ducked in the passenger side shaking me. I got out and looked around me.  we were parked in front of a nice white house with black shudders, a red door and a big porch with a swinging bench.  There were towering trees surrounding the house and lining to long driveway.  Where were we some fairytale?  I didnt see any more houses surrounding us. Just trees and more trees.  I took a deep breath and closed my eyes smelling the clean cool air .  It was beautiful here.  But cold I thought as I shivered and pulled my light sweater closer around my curvy frame.  I watched as my mom bounced up the steps to the house her ponytail swinging.  I turned to see my dad watching her with... lust?? eww. I thought.  They were the most clingy parents I know.  Always on eachother and snuggling.  Totally not normal for parents.  My dad saw me watching him and grunted at the look on my face.