Planned

"Say it again." His blue eyes were fierce as he held each side of his face in his big, safe hands.
"I'm sorry, I-"
"No" he cut her off. "Not that part. The 'I love you part."

"What?" He yelled in utter shock. " I will be right there. I am coming." He hung up the call and hurried up to the door.

Alexis was looking at him as he opened the door and went out. She had a wierd smirk on her lips.

□□□□□□

Zohra wokeup in the morning at the sound of the door opening. The nurse came inside.

 The nurse came inside

"Hi! Goodmorning. How are you feeling now?" She smiled and greeted.

"I am better now." Zohra replied.

"I am changing your IV. It was probably finished during the night. Do you want breakfast?" She asked.

"Yes! I would like to. Do you know where is he? The man who brought me here." Zohra asked while looking at her surroundings briefly.

"He left last night but he will be coming soon I think because the police will be here anytime to take your statement." She said.

"Police? What does the police have to do with this?" Zohra was shocked and scared at the same time.

"You attempted suicide and we couldn't help but had to involve the police. You just have to give them your statement and nothing else. Don't worry." The nurse smiled and finished changing her IV.

"I'm sending breakfast. You need to eat." She closed the door behind her.

Zohra became hell nervous. What if the police finds out who she was? What if she gets arrested. It will be so difficult to get away with this. She had to find a way to save herself. She couldn't take risk anymore.

She started peeping out of the window to see if there was any place for her to escape. Unfortunately the window was secured with a grill so she couldn't choose that way. She had to leave come what may but she had to do it soon cuz time was running short.

There was a knock at the door and a nurse came inside with a breakfast tray. She closed the door and came to her with the tray. Zohra was watching her closely. The nurse placed the breakfast tray on the table trolley when Zohra punched her at the nape of her neck. The nurse fell to the floor immediately. Zohra's punch knocked her unconscious.

Zohra pulled out her IV and rushed to lock the door. She dragged the nurse to the attatched washroom in her room and hurriedly changed in her clothes. Then she put her on her bed and covered her with a blanket like she was asleep. She put the nurse's mask on her face and went out of the room.

So far she hadn't faced any problem while walking through the hospital corridors. As she reached the main exit she saw the police car pulled over. With a fast pace she went out and grabbed a taxi to her apartment. She had her apartment keys placed in her hospital room. August had left them for her.