Meeting

For you the angels will take the blame,
♡Wherever there is beauty I will take your name.

Alexis' P.O.V

Today was the best day of my life. I opened my eyes slowly to the cool morning sunrays illuminating my milky skin. It was my birthday. I felt the soft silk sheet and mattress as I yawned to wake up. It was 9 O'clock there was no plan to open my flower shop today. It was my special day and I had plans with my friends today.

I was wearing my golden silky nightgown. I got up slowly and wore my robe. I slid my feet in my fur slides. The flower bouqet which I brought last night was scattering petals on my side table. There was a light scent of flowers in the room as well which gave me romantic feel.

I went to the kitchen swaying my light brown silky hairs and poured coffee from the coffee maker. I took the coffee cup and went upstairs to stand in the balcony. The street was made of cobblestone and was shining with sunlight falling on it.

I was sipping my coffee while I looked down and saw something on my doorstep. It was a bouqet and it wasn't an ordinary bouqet. There were dozens of black roses and there was a golden metallic rose in the middle of it. I took a step back and ran downstairs to the door to get it.

 I took a step back and ran downstairs to the door to get it

Unlocking the door I stared at the bouqet hysterically. It was the most precious bouqet I had seen in my life. I lift it in my hands and took it upstairs to the balcony. I touched the black roses and felt the golden metallic rose with my fingers. I turned the bouqet to see the shop's name and as I turned it my heart skipped a beat. It was my shop's name.

"How could this be possible? My shop doesn't have any black roses. I don't sell black roses. Who could this be? Who could send this to me. Its possibly a prank. I will ask the staff tomorrow." I thought to myself.

I was a brave girl and these things couldn't scare me. I was still thinking about the black roses and combing my hairs with my fingers when I heard a door opening from the adjacent apartment. It was the balcony door of the front apartment. My gaze shifted to the apartment adjacent to me and I saw a man standing in the balcony. He also had a cup of coffee in his hand.

He was 6 feet tall. Had a moustache with a bit of scruff. With golden blonde curls hanging on his forehead and his hard mascular physique he was an epitome of beauty. He wore a jersey and sweat pants. He looked immensly strong with his bulging biceps like he used to workout a lot.

 He looked immensly strong with his bulging biceps like he used to workout a lot