Introduction

Sorry guys, I have to rewrite the introduction cause the introduction at the descrpition was cut short.... but since you guys already know Danielle might as well we continue with Lily....

Lily- But when it comes to proms or parties in their school the guys are always eager to see Lily taking off her glasses they sometimes call her 'The Swan Princess' or 'Cinderella' cause when it's morning she's just an ordinary girl or swan and when the night comes the swan or the simple girl you knew is transforming into a beautiful princess.

Che- 20 year old girl, who is the so called the youngest model in ages and the most sexiest girl, her birthday is on March 27, 1994, she is also a fan of 'The Vamps' and that means when it comes to music Lily and Che is the one who are the closest, Che is a Beautiful girl who always took selcas when she saw a beautiful place to take a selca... she is the sometimes called 'Guardian Angel'by the three cause she always has everything in her backpack to keep the four of them safe... when she's still in school before the proms and parties that the four of them attends... ALL the guys from their school always asks them out but they will always reject them.

Bella- 20 year old girl who is really good at dancing and almost all of the dance groups in their school before wants her in their group, her birthday is on November 14, 1993, she isa fan of 'Daniel Padilla' she will always go to his concerts and go crazy when she hears the name of Daniel Padilla and one time Danielle told her something that Danielle's 2nd cousin is the cousin of Daniel Padilla at first she didn't believe but when Danielle showed her the picture of her and her 2nd cousin having a good time swimming together at the pool, she started screaming like someone have been murdered and asked Danielle when is she gonna meet him again... Bella is sometimes called 'Polar Bear' cause sometime she get so bipolar when someone asks her and she said Yes and later on she will come to the guy who asked her and say NO with matching angry voice.

This is funny right? But let me tell you all something, when Che and Bella are still at school with Lily and Danielle, they are called 'The Four Sisters' and their the heartthrob of all guys and if you ask why there are no haters? Cause the girls knows that their not doing something bad,and they all know that their only simple girls like them and just being followed by hundreds of guys, BUT they also fear Danielle cause one time a group of girls hurted Lily for no reason but they said that 'The Four Sisters' should be kicked out of school cause their slutty so they harmed their dongsaeng, which is Lily, they tried to talk to them but they kept hurting Lily by slapping her on the face and kicking her on the back and Lily started to be covered in blood and all of the people in the gym was gasping and Danielle couldn't take it anymore, she needs to put a stop to this she quickly walked toward this girl who seems to be their leader, and started strangling her and said "If you dare touch Lily again, I'll swear that I will kill you without hesitating, even if it's only a single hair from her head! And don't forget what I will about to tell you! STAY AWAY FROM THE FOUR OF US , ESPECIALLY OUR DONGSAENG! *Let's go of her neck* So stay away from us you little S**T! * walks towards Lily and pause halfway* And don't forget , my father is the owner of this school, which tells that I'm his daughter, I can easily get you expelled by just saying to my Dad that you harmed one of my friends " Danielle said while smirking and helped Lily to the infirmary.... And that's why they all fear Danielle and since that day no one tried to harm her and her friends.

Sorry for the lame introduction, and by the way my Unnis! Did you like it? But this isn't the start of my story :)

Please tell me if my introduction is good Unnis! And please leave a vote and comment and thank you for reading this!

XOXO YOUR DONGSAENG,

XOXO_XIUMIN1228!!