50 lol's

Hey everyone, i hope you guys are enjoying this book of laughter

i went on google are found some funny quotes and im going to share some i found

__________________________________________________________________

1. No, I will not share my IPod with you. Its called an IPod not an UsPod.

2. Do something awesome, no one see's it. Do something embarrassing, everyone see'd it.

3. Yes officer, I did see the "speed limit" sign, i just didn't see you.

4. When you make an epic joke and everyone starts laughing and you just sit there with so much power.

5. Dear gangster, it you pulled your pants up a bit, you could proably run from the cops faster.

6. Saying you'll wake up early in the morning to get something done, then in the morning convincing yourself it's not important.

7. When you miss a step on the staincase

8. That awkward moment when you finish watching a TV series and you don't know what to do with your life any more.

9. I love everybody. Some i love to be around, some i love to avoid, and others i would love to punch in the face

10. I've always wanted to turn around in a big chair and say, "I've been expecting you."

11. That mini heart attack you have when you realized you tipped your chair back just a little too far.

12. When a teacher passes by during a test, you cover your answers so that they can't see how stupin you are.

13. When i see "Fat Free" on my food lables, it means feel free to eat the whole bag.

14. ETC. End of Thinking Capacity.

15. Listening to a song you loved when you were younger and realizing what the lyrics are actualy saying

16. If your too cool for school, then practice saying, "Would you like fries with that"

17. If you dring enough, your brain starts photoshopping people.

18. I remember when my bestfriend was shy and quiet, I created a monster.

19. When you were the line leader in primary/elementary school

20. That awkward moment when you're telling a story and realizing no one's listening, so you slowly fade out and pretend you never said anything.

21. That awkward moment when you tell your parents something funny and they take it seriously

22. Having thoes weird conversations with your friend and thinking if anyone hears us, we would be put in a mental hospital.

23. Sitting in class wondering who would die if one of the fans fell down.

24. REAL FRIENDS don't get offended when you insult them. They just smile and call you something even more offensive.

25. He broke her heart. She broke his X-Box. I think we all know who cried harder.

26. Oh that sounded a bit harsh, let me add a "LOL"to teh end.

27. Nothing is really lost until your mum can't find it.

28. When you find out someone shares your obsession. BESTIES

29. That moment when you're sitting next to your crush...

30. The BEST feeling is waking up in the middle of the night and relizing you still have hours to sleep.

31. I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor and think, "I'd so tap that."

32. When your parents ues slang and you're like no, just no.

33. Ever look at your best friend and wonder why the hell arn't you both comedians?

34. Some thinge Man was never meant to knoe. For everything else, there's Google.

35. When your in bed at night and memories of the day flood back

36. Making faces to a stranger's baby when their parents aren't looking

37. I'm not lazy, I'm on energy saving mode.

38. Sitting in teh cinema, ready to watch the movie, then only to have a human giraffe sitting in front of you.

39. Trying to act natural around cops, even when you did nothing wrong.

40. Every year, I remember how stupid I was the previous year.

41. S.W.A.G. She Wants A Gentlemen

42. When you do something cool, and you know you can't do it again

43. When people like their own status/picture on facebook

44. This password is too weak. ME: i don't care! i want this password

45. That funny moment when you look up from your phone and the person you have been following around the supermarket isn't your mum.

46. I wonder if the clothes in China say, 'made around the corner'.

47. When you put on clothes that you just brought

48. If you don't want to give someone your number, just switch two digits. Easy to remember. and it looks like an accident.

49. When you find out there's a back page on the test

50. That awkward moment when the teacher bends over to help the kid in front and their butt it in your face

well, i hope you guys like that! comment telling me what one made you laugh the most