Chapter two - Punkbitch

IMPORTANT!! Please read to the end: I was going to dedicate this to whomever the second person (ReNeExD was the first I think - Thank you by the way!! You're awesome!!! Thank you SO SO much for the unwavering support for my stories) who voted for it was but I can't remember who :P Sorry!!! If you voted for the first chapter, comment and or like this one and I will dedicate the next one to you!! Really sorry about that!!! I haven't been able to update in a while and I have completely forgot who it was!! I have a feeling it may have been readerbabe.... I know you voted for Crushing on Kyah and I'm not sure if you voted for this one too.... Anyway, to the story!!

*Braxton's P.O.V*

"Damn, that new chick! Talk about hot!!" my roommate and best friend Ethan says. 

"New chick? Who is she?" I ask.

"Well, I walked passed and some guy called her Lottie so maybe Charlotte. I don't know anything else but damn.... She is hot!!"

I laugh, "So you said."

Now I was really interested. I mean, I have a girlfriend but meh. I'm only with Courtney because we're both the most popular people at the school so it’s like we have to go out. She's always all over me but I'm really that into her. She's too much of a.... harlot, to put it nicely, for me.

"You want to know the best bit?" Ethan asks.

"What?" I ask getting a little curios as to what he was going to say.

"She's across the hall man!"

"Huh?" I ask confused.

"You know, opposite to our room.... Well opposite a down a few from what I've heard. She's in that section of single rooms."

Oh! I get it now.... I shrugged at him, "Amazing.... What difference does that make?"

"Well, I mean, she's in our wing of the building and you know what they say about welcoming guests in your area. We could invite her around!"

I smack Ethan in the back of his blonde hair filled head, "Dude, you're an idiot! You really think that some girl is going to come over to a guy’s room? Plus, Courtney would have a shit fit if she found out, you know that!!"

He gives me a scowl, "Stupid frickin' Courtney!"

I'll agree with that.... I mean what? My gorgeous girlfriend who I'm sure is probably cheating on me this very second. Stupid?? No way..... Actually, no she wouldn't be cheating on me; she's probably around the corner trying to use her X-ray vision to watch me..... Funny thing is, I'm not even kidding!

I sigh and get into a sitting position on my bed which I was lying on. Ethan looks at me and shakes his head, "What?"

He keeps shaking his head, "Dude, Courtney's open legs have seen just about every guy in the school. I just don't get how that sits well with you. I mean, I'm probably the only guy she hasn't slept with! Nor will she ever, no offence dude but getting laid isn't worth what you’d get off her."

I laugh, "I get you man... You know I'm not really that into her. I agree with you by the way, no way I would sleep with her. Sounds bad but I would rather not catch a STD off my girlfriend."

"How does she even get away with it? I mean, this school can be strict and damn does she get around! I'm surprised she hasn't been caught yet!"

I shrug, "She either sleep with half the teachers or she's just sneaky. I'm not even sure."

"Well, at least her legs are closed for a while.... She's so 'totally in love with you' that she can't even go to her own room. Literally, before I walked in I saw her pretending to talk to some chick a few doors down! She's a psycho man! Why are you even going out with her?"