Want some Pink Berry-Pink Berry Draft thats not finished

Brooke had invited Chloe to a sleepover, this was the night.

Tonight is the night that Brooke was going to ask Chloe...... To get some Pink Berry ice cream without her mom taking them, Brooke had just gotten her driver's license and she was more than happy to rub it in her face.

Brooke brushed her long blonde hair, put on a black tube top and a bright pink skirt that went right above the knee. She did a little spin to see the skirt poof out and flow causing a giggle to leave her mouth. She did a few more times until she saw a flash of purple and went into defense and grabbed the item close to her. It was just a hair brush.

She turned and saw Chloe standing there looking at Brooke's outfit with awe, until she snapped out of it going back to her gossip self.

She smacked the gum in her mouth and said, "Hunny a hair brush won't cause much damage to this," she said moving her hand up and down around her body, basically saying hey, you can't touch me with that.

"Christ Chloe," Brooke said putting the brushed down to put one hand on her hip, "you know I'm way stronger than you Chloe." "What ever you say."

"So why did you call," Chloe asked leaning on the door frame, "well I know it's late buttt," Brooke trailed off leading to the big surprise. "I realized we never have girl's nights, you know without my mom." "Yeah cause neither on of us has a divers," Chole said not getting to the point, "welll.

Brooke quickly pulled out her license as shock spread across Chole's face, "NO WAY!!!" She pulled Brooke in a congratulating hug, "Brooke I'm so happy for you."

Brooke loved these moments with Chole, the flutter in her chest, to anybody it looked