7 minutes in heaven - Boyf riends

3rd person

A drunk Jeremy and a drunk Michael were pushed in a closet, to have sex or fight for 7 minutes. Michael and Jeremy tried to find each other in the small closet but since Jeremy was drunk he fell over his feet but Michael caught him. He blushed red as Michael let out a giggle. Jeremy couldn't hold himself any longer and went for the the long run. He had kissed Michael.

WOAH

I'M GOING AHEAD OF MYSELF

Lets go to before this happened

The friends sat in a circle passing a blunt to one another. The circle included Jeremy, Michael, Jake, Jenna, Christine, Rich, Chloe, and Brooke. While, Michael hit the blunt, that was shared among the friends, Jeremy got the vodka taking a huge swig of it since it wasn't hitting him fast enough.

Jeremy was really stress because his feelings where going all over the place, but these feelings where never something he had to deal with. Love. No, it wasn't Christine, it was his player 1. The reason this was a huge deal is because this was his childhood best friend and he wasn't going to ruin the best thing going on in his life, not again, no matter how much he wanted to. 

Yeah, Jeremy and Christine did go on the date but as soon as they got to Dairy Queen they only got friend vibes. However, on that one date helped both of them figure their sexually, Christine liking Jenna (Please dont judge me I don't know who to ship with Christine) and Jeremy liking Michael. 

Michael passed the blunt to Rich but it didn't get taken, when Micheal turned his head he saw Rich and Jake making out. "Ah, you two need to get a room," Michael joked but what he didn't expected was the two boys leading each other to Jake's room.

"Well, the guy that invited us just left," Michael said turning to the rest of the group but once again he saw a couple making out, Chloe and Brooke. "Come on guys," Michael groaned out flopping on the floor. He hit the floor and stayed there for 10 seconds and stared at the roof, knowing that there is a second floor. He then heard really loud skin slapping and groaning coming up from those stairs. 

He sat up as fast as he could, realizing that he was getting turned on but it went away when he saw Christine and Jenna making out, while Brooke on Chloe pinning her hands above her head, making out. 

"GUYS," Michael called out to all the girls in the room and they stopped what they where doing and stared at each other, blushing madly. "Jeremy," Michael asked and Jeremy looked at him giving a 'sup' nod, "Go get Rich and Jake for me, please," Michael groaned pinching his nose, his finger pushing his glasses up a tad bit more.

One thing Michael didn't know was that he had Jeremy under his thumb, Jeremy loved him so much and tried his best to make him happy. He would rather have Michael happy then himself, even if getting him a drink would make him happy then so be it. 

Jeremy got to the door of Jake's room and heard more groaning, skin slapping, and Rich's moans. Jeremy then started to blush as thoughts of Michael popped in his mind.

"Shit," Jeremy thought to himself as he felt his member get excited. His thoughts went from to fluffy and sweet to dirty and wet dreams material. "J-Jake!" He heard Rich moan loudly and he knew that was their end.

The skin slapping stopped and heavy panting coming from the room, "I-I l-love you Jake," Rich breathed out, "I love you to Rich." Jeremy stood there for a moment ready to knock on the door after about 1 minute he heard yelling, ''YO JEREMY, I KNOW YOU AREN'T FUCKING WITH THEM UP THERE," Michael yelled adding a tiny giggle that didn't help his member. He finally knocked on the door, pulling his shirt down to try his best to hide his boner (I tried).