6

Joe went into the study one morning during his day last off from work, and found Graham rooting through a pile of paper work. He was wearing just a towel, wrapped loosely around his waist, as he searched.

Joe grinned.

“I’m liking the new work clothes,” he said.

Graham looked over and spared him a brief smile.

“I should have sent these designs off days ago.” He muttered. “But something always kept me from doing it.”

“What something?”

“You, something. Aha!” He pulled out a pile of papers, already in an envelope, and addressed. “See, they’re all ready to get, yet someone hasn’t been able to spare me enough time to go to the damn post box.”

Joe snorted.

“You can’t say you didn’t enjoy it though.”

Graham pursed his lips.

“I suppose,” he said thoughtfully. “I need to post these.”

“Dressed like that?” Joe snickered. “We’ve only been here a few weeks. Do you think now’s the time to display the goods to the neighbours?”

“I’ve displayed them to you often enough. I’m sure the neighbours can’t be worse than you… At least they won’t have a twenty four hour sexual appetite, and stamina to match.” Joe laughed.

Graham rolled his eyes and disappeared.

He was back just a few minutes later.

“Did you seriously just go to the post box in just your towel?”

Graham nodded, moving back over to the piles of paperwork. He began to re-sort them.

“No-one saw me, I think. So no-one can ring you at the station and call me a streaker.”

Joe giggled. He went up and wrapped his arms around Graham from behind, kissing the back of his neck.

Graham settled into Joe’s touch.

“See what I mean,” he said in a know-it-all voice. “Twenty four hour sexual appetite.”

“And stamina to match.” Joe growled, pulling off Graham’s towel and spinning him around to draw him in for a passionate kiss.

“The blinds are open, Joey.” Graham gasped as Joe assaulted his neck. “And the windows look out onto the beach.”

“What do you care? You just streaked the neighbourhood to post some designs.”

Joe kissed him again, more insistently, and Graham’s protests died into moans and growls of pleasure.

Joe drew back and pulled Graham up the stairs, into their room.

“What’s wrong?” asked Graham, surprised by the urgency of Joe’s touch.

Joe shook his head. He pushed Graham down onto the bed and leapt on top of him. He kissed Graham passionately for a moment, before he rolled Graham over underneath him.

“What’re you doing?”

“Ssh.” Joe stripped himself of his clothes.

Joe started off gently rubbing Graham’s shoulders. He slowly worked out Graham’s muscles, spending time on his shoulders, before he slipped down his back.

He worked for a long time, unaware that Graham had fallen asleep beneath his gentle ministrations.

After a long time, Joe slipped lower down Graham’s body, and gradually began probing Graham gently with his tongue.