A Battle between old enemies! All For One?

(Quick warning this one will have lots of pictures)

I just arrived with Eri still hugging me and seeing were we are. She was scared but stayed close to me knowing I wouldn't let anyone touch her.

Kurogiri - Welcome Back Goku.

Goku - Kurogiri is there a room where Eri can stay because we all need to talk.

Kurogiri - Yes it's upstairs the second door on your left.

I then take Eri to the room and she starts crying

Goku - Look Eri I know you won't forgive for this. But what I am doing right now is to protect you.

Eri - From What Papa! The Villains or my family or you.

Goku - Everyone I am protecting you from everyone even me. I know the moment we battle they are gonna get to me through you. So please stay here and just don't go because I can't lose you too.

Eri - Papa I forgive you please just I want to return home with you so we could live with our family and friends.

Goku - I know and you will go home soon okay.

I leave the room and I see everyone waiting for me and I stay by the bar side with my arms in the side.

Shigaraki - Why did you bring that brat of yours here because if they find out our hideout then everything will go down and this will be all for nothing

Goku - I could care less about any of you except Kurogiri since he was the only one who was nice to Eri and me since we were here and Call her a brat again I will kill you without a second thought.

???? - That's enough just be ready for my arrival alright Shigaraki.

Shigaraki - Yes sir you're arrival will be great and the end of those pathetic heroes will come to be.

Goku - (thoughtfully) I don't know who that is but, I have a really bad feeling of this.

(Izuku POV)

We are all still trying to comprehend what just happened Goku kidnapped Eri and is working with the League of Villains.

Todoroki - We have to save them because either they have Goku in mind control and they could be torturing Eri.

Uraraka - Eri......why? why would Goku do this?

Izuku - I don't know but they have corrupted his mind with anger and lies. We have to get him back and stop the League of Villains. ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Everyone - YES!

All Might was talking to the other Pro Heroes on how they can find me and Eri from the League of Villains.

As I was meditating and thinking on what is going on and if what they told me was the truth and this Mysterious man.