My little spoon

Reader is shorter than Leonard in this :3

 Comforting fluff incoming after a bit of angst!

Just a short oneshot.

*

You were sitting on the sofa next to Sheldon who was running another one of his meaningless rants, making all of the other guys annoyed. You, on the other hand, were spacing out, eyes blankly fixated on your food. You didn't really know why, but you were worried about nothing particularly.

You didn't know when silence filled the room, but you were pulled back by a nudge from Wolowitz. "Hey, bud, you alright?" He questioned as your eyes looked up to all the others, lingering on Leonard's who held a great amount of concern. 

"Yeah, fine. Excuse me for a bit." You muttered, getting up and locking yourself in the bathroom. You didn't really know why you were feeling like this suddenly, but all you were trying to do now was trying to keep the little food you ate inside as the sick feeling started to rise.

"Excuse me." Leonard said and got up from his seat and half rushed over to the bathroom, gently knocking on the door. "Hey, Y/n, you okay in there?" He asked with concern that was slowly increasing.

"Uhm...y-yeah, just feeling a bit sick all of a sudden." You responded, taking careful breaths. "C-can...can I come in?" Leonard asked again, hoping you would let him in.

After a bit you sighed and unlocked the door, sitting down on the toilet lid.

"Hey." Leonard whispered and closed the door behind him, moving next to you instantly. He crouched down in front of you and took your hands in his own gently. You really didn't understand why he was so nice to you.

Every time something bad happened to you, he was there. Every single time.

You let out a soft chuckle, making the other's face turn to slight confusion. "You're always so good to me..." You whispered, meeting his gentle eyes.

"That's because you deserve the best..." He whispered back, smiling. "And because I love you. You know that, right?"

You only hummed in response, taking in his features.

"Come." He whispered and stood up, pulling you with him. He led you to his room, making sure you were okay every few moments. He shrugged off his jacket and kicked off his shoes after he was left in more comfortable clothes he also helped you with yours.

You were now both laying in bed, hugging each other close, though Leonard was holding you tighter. He gently nudged his forehead against your own, making you look up, only for him to kiss you softly. "Love you."

You smiled and nuzzled into his chest, making him chuckle. Flustered, you turned around, automatically making you the little spoon. You received only tighter cuddles from behind and another chuckle. "What's so funny?" 

You muttered, receiving a mischievous giggle. "My little spoon."

You sighed, a bit sensitive of your height. Leonard obviously knew. That's why he made light fun of it. "Come on. I love you." He continued and you gave in.

"Love you too."