For The First Time

*Sami's POV*

"GOOOOOOD MORNIIIIINNNNNGGGG, SAMIIIII!" Dalton sang as he pounded on my door a million-trillion times.

"Go away, it's 7 AM and it's also still summer! I'd like to sleep in while I can," I shouted still half asleep.

"Nope, you gotta get up," Dalton said as he walked into my room.

"Whyyyyyy?" I groaned hoping he had a good reason to be waking me up this early in the morning.

"We're going to meet the guys for breakfast in about an hour and a half. I know you probably wanted to officially meet the rest of the band, so I told them that I'd bring you," he continued, "because remember last time I invited them over to do a Ustream and you accidentally slammed into them as you were running out of the house because you were gonna be late to Ariana's party? Remember,  I asked if you could wait 5 minutes for me to introduce you, and you said, 'I'd love to, but I can't...Have fun doing your Ustream! Okay, byeeee!' as you ran out the door?" Man, his impersonation of me is hilarious!

"Okay, one, I don't sound like that. And two, I'll be ready in 45 minutes," I said still kinda laughing at Dalton's 'girl voice.' He nodded and laughed as he walked out to begin getting ready himself.

After Dalton left, I got up and went straight to my closet to find something to wear. I searched through my many concert t-shirts, plaids, tank tops, and other shirts, and finally picked out an outfit that was cute, but didn't look like I was overdressing myself. I pulled out my pink Glamour Kills shirt with the black anchor on it, some shorts from Hollister, and my black and white Vans. I decided to leave my hair down and natural today because my lose, beachy curls/waves were looking extremely cute for once!

By the time I finished getting dressed and putting my makeup on, which took about 30 minutes, both Dalton and I were ready to go! We hopped into my yellow Jeep and began our 25 minute drive to Denny's. Dalton plugged in his iPhone into my auxilary chord and began blasting a playlist we created together which consisted of a bunch of our favorite bands such as Asking Alexandria, Blink-182, Green Day, All Time Low, IM5 (of course...), and a ton more!

The entire drive, I couldn't stop thinking about how nervous I was to go to breakfast! Last time I 'saw' the guys in person was about a month ago, and it was only for about two seconds as I rudely ran past them. I've seen quite a few pictures from their photo shoots, videos (music videos and funny YouTube ones), Ustreams, and listened to their music before, and I'm not gonna lie, I think that Cole kid is kinda cute. I don't think I'd ever date him, though. I mean, he's a really attractive guy and I'd totally date him, but he probably already has a girlfriend. Plus, what would a guy from a famous boy band want to do with me? Yeah, my point exactly.

When we arrived at Denny's, Dalton unbuckled himself, hopped out of the car, and exclaimed, "There they are!" as he skipped/sprinted towards the guys while waving his hands around like a mad man. Sometimes I worry about that boy...

I got out of the car shortly after Dalton and approached the group of 5 guys as they were finishing up their bro-hugs and handshakes. After they were done, I noticed that they were all looking and smiling at me. I noticed one in particular that stood out more than all of them and I knew exactly who he was... Cole Pendery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! :) I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my first ever fanfiction! I know it's a little boring right now, but it'll get better, I promise! If you would like to have a part in my story as a friend, girlfriend, ex-girlfriend, or whatever, send me a message and I'll give you more details! :)

Much love,

NeverShoutSami :) x