Which Seat Should I Take?

After we were done eating, we all paid for our meals and then walked out to the front of the restaurant where we all first met up. Breakfast actually went really well, in my opinion! You know, other than practically being forced to say yes to singing for them... But other than that, it was good! The guys are actually super funny and sweet. I think we're all gonna be pretty good friends!

"So that was a nice breakfast, huh?" Dalton continued, "Are you guys ready to head back to my house so we can do our Ustream?"

My attention immediately went to Dalton after he said that. "Wait, they're coming over to do a Ustream? I thought you were doing it at Will's house!" My voice shook a little bit as I spoke.

"Well we WERE gonna do it at Will's house, but he just got off the phone with his mom, and she said that we couldn't because he had family coming over and they didn't want us being too loud," Dalton said to me. "Plus we're gonna hear you sing...live on our Ustream!"

"Wait, what?! Nonononononono! I agreed to sing for you guys, but not everyone on your Ustream! Your fans would probably hate me!" I said in a panic. There is no way in Hell that I'd sing on their Ustream! I don't wanna embarrass myself in front of their fans or the guys! Especially Cole! What if they don't think I'm good? That'd be terrible! I'm literally the worst singer in the history of singers! Okay, I guess I'm not THAT bad, but still.

"Okay, so we have to do a different seating arrangement to drive home because my mom ended up having to go to work and cover for someone who was sick, so she can't come pick Gabe and I up. So we have to split up and someone has to go with Will and someone has to go with Sami. There are only 4 seats in Will's car, so one of you guys are gonna have to go with Sami... Any takers?" Dana said.

I glanced over at Cole through the corner of my eye and saw him looking at me with a huge smile on his face.

I'm sure Dalton will step up and ride with me like the great cousin he is... Right?

"DIBS ON RIDING WITH WILL! SHOT GUN!" Dalton yelled as he sprinted towards Will's car.

Gee, thanks Dalton. So that leaves Gabe, Dana, and Cole to ride with me...

"Umm, I'll ride with you, Sami. I mean, if you don't mind. Because if you do mind, then I'll ride with Will. But I'd be more than happy to ride with you," Cole said to me in an awkardly cute tone.

I turned to face him and I felt my face getting hot as I said happily to him, "Of course you can ride with me, Cole! I don't mind at all!" I sure as heck didn't mind him riding with me!

"Okay, so now that that's all settled, let's moooove out!" Dalton said in a southern accent

"Let's do itttt!" Dana, Will, Jay, and Cole said at the same time as they all high fived each other. Those boys must be able to read each others minds...

After that, Will, Dana, Dalton, and Gabe hopped into Will's car, and Cole and I went into my car as we headed towards mine and Dalton's house.

*COLES POV*

"Okay, so we have to do a different seating arrangement to drive home because my mom ended up having to go to work and cover for someone who was sick, so she can't come pick Gabe and I up. So we have to split up and someone has to go with Will and someone has to go with Sami. There are only 4 seats in Will's car, so one of you guys are gonna have to go with Sami... Any takers?" Dana said to us all. I immediately looked over at Sami and began smiling. I wonder if she saw me?

"DIBS ON RIDING WITH WILL! SHOT GUN!" Dalton screamed as he ran towards Will's car as fast as he could.

"Umm, I'll ride with you, Sami. I mean, if you don't mind. Because if you do mind, then I'll ride with Will. But I'd be more than happy to ride with you," I didn't want to make it seem like I was desperate to be the one to ride with her.

"Of course you can ride with me, Cole! I don't mind at all!" she said to me as her face turned a light shade of red. YESSS, SCORE 1 COLE!

Everyone's attention went to Dalton as he said in a failed Southern accent, "Okay, so now that that's all settled, let's moooove out!" He should just stick to his British accent.

"Let's do itttt!" me and the guys said as we slapped hands.

When we were done, we all split up and went to our seperate cars. Dana, Dalton, Will, and Gabe headed toward Will's car, and Sami and I headed toward her car. Now's my chance to finally get to know Sami better... Let's hope this turns out good!

-------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY, I KNOW THIS IS KINDA SHORT, BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY! :) I'd like toapologize for not updating in like a million years! The reason I haven't updated in so long is because I just started drivers ed, which I have 3 nights a week for 2 hours. In drivers ed, I have to read 2 chapters and do 16 chapter questions (per chapter) which are due each day that I have drivers ed which takes up a lot of time considering the fact that I have to do homework for school as well. I will try to update more often because I hate leaving you guys hanging! I'd like to take a second to thank each and every one of you who have stuck with me and been patient (or at least held in your temptation to hunt me down and torture me for the next chapter, haha) within the time I have been gone. I want to thank everyone who reads my story, shares my story with their friends, comments on my story, and just all around supports me! I honestly am thankful for each and every one of you guys! :) Also, I'm still looking for people to be a part of this story! Comment if you're interested! :')

Characters taken:

Dalton's girlfriend (@Mistwalker), Cole's best friend (@anchormydreams), Gabe's girlfriend (@ReiRachelOnishi), Gabe's girlfriend (@MollyWinder-Wright), and Will's girlfriend (@Anonymously_Me's friend)

**THERE CAN BE MORE THAN ONE BEST FRIEND FOR THE BOYS/MYSELF, SO IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE THE BEST FRIEND OF ONE OF THE CHARACTERS, YOU'RE MORE THAN WELCOME TO MESSAGE ME! :)

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT & I LOVE YOU ALL :')

-NeverShoutSami :) x