Sock, Arms (Part 3)

As requested :)

Also there's an important Authors Note at the bottom, and I'd appreciate it if you read.

-------------------------------------------------------

Jack

Fast forward a month.

Sonny and I have got closer in that time... we barely spend time apart.

Rye and Brook looked shocked when they came down into the kitchen to see me singing loudly, something I hadn't done for five months, grin on my face, whilst Sonny watched from the sofa. Andy slipped in with a smile on his face, so I roped him into singing too.

From then on, things got better.

It was like I was functioning properly for the first time in a while, and it all went back to Sonny. We have intimate moments in the early hours of the morning, where I slip into his bed when I can't sleep and we talk until we pass out, cuddled up to each other. Sometimes I never even go to my room; I follow Sonny to bed and he doesn't complain. I think he enjoys it. But a thought pops up in my head every time I see Sonny; I want him to stay. I really want him to stay. I don't think I could handle it if he left.

So cut to now.

I have the biggest smile on my face, standing on the stairs at Blair's. I can't take my eyes off Sonny, and he looks so proud of himself; like he's finally done something to be proud of. I'm the first one to hug him, and I do so with my eyes closed, a tight hug, breathe in his scent quickly, before I have to let go and let the others hug him.

I catch Blair's eyes, and he winks at me with a smile, heads back inside the flat.

I blush horribly, but I'm happy. If Blair doesn't mind...

There's arms around my chest, a head on my shoulder. I turn to see Sonny, his face inches from my own. I hold my breath.

'Hey you,' he whispers with a smile.

'Hey,' I say back.

'I'm staying,' he says, pecks my neck, and heads back to the boys who are shouting behind me.

My blush widens. But I knew he was staying... why did he take time to tell me himself, and so quietly?

I feel my heartbeat quicken, and I turn to see the boys jumping on each other; Sonny's being lifted into the air by Rye and Brook, and I can't stop smiling. I can't take my eyes off him.

'I'm glad he makes you happy,' a voice says. It's Andy.

'I don't know what you're talking about,' I blush.

Andy laughs. 'I walked in on you and Sonny that first day he was here Jack. I saw you asleep on him,' he finishes softly.

My eyes widen, and I stare at him in horror. He saw me like that? Why did he never say anything to me about it?

'Hey, no need to be scared Jack! It's fine,' he says, quick to reassure me, 'I thought it was cute... and I called this,' he says, grinning, gesturing between Sonny and I. Sonny catches my eye for a split second and my heart skips a beat.

'Called what?' I ask, frowning.

Andy groans, but it's a joke. 'You're both so blind to it.'

Then he walks away, and I know exactly what he's talking about. With a smile I run and jump at the boys, and we all end up on the floor, a tangle of limbs. My head ends up pressed against Sonny's heart, and a hand finds mine amongst the chaos.