Chapter 6: Zoe

I woke up the next morning and I was so relaxed and I wasnt tired at all. I slept so good. I looked to my side and Joe was still asleep. I lay there with my eyes shut and soon I felt Joe move my hair out of my face. I opened my eyes to see Joe looking down at me.

"Morning." He said. His voice still full of sleep. 

"Morning." I say and I stretch out a little. I sat up and swung my legs over the bed.

"Lets go out to breakfast." 

"Deal." I say and I get out of bed and head to the shower. I wash my hair and body then turn the water off and go to grab my towel. I couldn't grab it but then I look out and there was no towel. I swear I put it there. 

"JOE!!!!" I yell.

"YEAH!?" He yelled back from his room. 

"CAN I HAVE A TOWEL!?"  I heard laughing from Caspar's room.

"Caspar?" Joe said. 

"Yes Joseph?" Caspar said.

"Did you take Annika's towel?" 

"N-No! That would be terrible!"

"CASPAR!" Joe yelled. Joe came into the bathroom and handed me a towel. 

"Thank you." I said. I wrapped the towel around my waist then walked back into Joe's room to grab my clothes. I got my black leggings and long orange tee-shirt and I  get my white scarf.

"You need to leave Joe so I can get dressed." I say.

"I won't look I promise." Joe replied.

"Joe." 

"Fine." He left the room and I locked the door. I slipped on my underwear and put my clothes on then I blow dried my hair and put it in french braid and did my makeup. Then I went down stairs and saw Joe and Caspar watching some TV. 

"Ready!" I said.

"Finally!" Caspar and Joe said at the same time. I rolled my eyes and we went to get some breakfast. We ate and it was really good. Then we went back home.

Joe had been acting weird lately and when I would talk to him it didn't seem like he was really listening. I would ask him if he was wanting to see a movie with me and he was always saying he was busy everyday. But there was one thing he would probably say yes to, 

"Hey Joe." I said when I called him.

"Hey." He said. 

"So I was wondering if you wanted to teach me more about thatching roofs." 

"Uh.....well.......I can't today but meet me outside of the movie theater. I can't see a movie but thats the only place I can think of."

"Ummm....ok?" I got in my car and drove to the theater. I wonder what he wanted. I saw him sitting on a bench and parked my car. I got up and went to him and I sat down.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He replied. 

"So.....did you need something?" 

"Uhhh.....yeah. I did. So umm.....we need to break up." My heart dropped to my stomach.

"What? Why?"

"Because....we aren't working out." 

"Yes. We are! I thought we were doing great!" Tears were running down my cheeks. 

"I know...but we just need to see other people." I was full on crying now. I shook my head.

"I hate you Joe! You are such a jerk!" I cried and I ran to my car. I didn't know where I wanted to go. I called one person I knew would make me feel better. Zoe. Joe's sister. 

"Hello?" Zoe answered when I rang her.

"Hi Zoe. Its Annika." I say.

"Hey Annika!" 

"Can I stop over?" 

"Of course!" 

"Alright thanks." My voice cut off at the end and I hung up. I drove to Zoe's and I rang the door bell.

"Annika! Hello! I haven't seen you in----" She stopped talking when she noticed my eyes were puffy and red and tears were rolling down my cheeks.  "Whats wrong darling?" I just started crying. She lurred me inside and told me to sit on the couch. Her house was lovely. It was very home feeling. I sobbed and she pulled me into a hug and I continued crying. 

"I'll make you some tea, alright?" She asked. I nodded and layed on the couch I took deep breaths. When Zoe came back she had a cup of tea and some cookies on the side of the saucer dish. 

"Just drink and eat you'll feel so much better." I took a tiny bite of the cookie and drank some tea and started calming down.

"Tell me what happened." Zoe said. I took a deep breath and cleared my throat. 

"Joe broke up with me...." I started crying again. Zoe took my plate and cup and put it on the side. She pulled my in for another hug and she actually started crying with me.

"Joe has tried so hard, Annika. I have no clue why he would do this to. Do you know why?" She asked.

"No....he just said that we need to see other people and that we need to break up." 

"Why don't I run you a nice relaxing bath and you just sit in there for a bit and calm down." I nooded and followed Zoe to the bathroom. She ran the bath and lit a few candels. She put some bubble bath in and I noticed her bath had pillows built in. 

"Just go ahead and get in. I'll just be down stairs." Zoe closed the door and I took my clothes off and got in the tube. I really needed to relax. Joe was such a jerk for breaking up with me for no reason. I have no clue why we broke up! We never fought. We always got along and talked together and did so many fun things together. I really liked Joe so much. I swear he was going to be the love of my life. I thought we were going to last. He was just so nice and kind but to break up with me physically broke my heart. I swear. I hate this so much. 

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

I hope you liked this chapter. I had this chapter in mind for so long and its actually happened! :) Hope you enjoyed!

~Stay classy and watch Youtube~