Harry Mans Up

A/N I'm sorry that uploads are slower now than ever. A lot of things are going on and it's really kind of personal so please bear with me. I love you all and free cheesecakes for everyone! Oh, it's Charlotte or Charlie now not Princess because I don't even know why I used that name it so  'pangsot' ahahahah you guys wouldn't understand that word so yay. 

Dedicated to McKirstieFly. Because I love her but most importantly because she pinched me last Friday and now it's blue. Love you xxx

Oh and Live While Were Young is perfection <3

And so is Beautiful by Carly feat. Justin <3

Oh and photo to the right: Harry looks stoned :)

Oh and I'm Cristabelle Riley :)

----------------------------------

Charlie’ POV

“Are you ready yet?” Harry yelled over the door.

“No!” Kirstie, Bea, Tiarna and I yelled back.

“We leave in 5 minutes!” Zayn wailed.

“Liar. We’re taking the family car so it would be under my orders.” Tiarna retorted.

“Just…. Hurry up!” Niall muttered.

“Please.” Justin added.

The 4 of us girls were getting ready for the dinner Tiarna’s parents had insisted on taking us as thanks for taking care of their daughter. Dani and El had went ahead with Louis and Liam whilst we girls were taking our time.

“I actually don’t see the point in getting this dolled up.” Bea grumbled as Kirstie worked on her hair.

“Have you ever gone on a fancy dinner with Justin Bieber?” I asked.

“No.” She replied.

“Exactly.” Tiarna piped in.

After a few more minutes, we were finally ready. We stood up by the long mirror in Tiarna’s room and admired ourselves. Kirstie was wearing a strapless tulle dress with Jimmy Choo sandals. Tiarna had on a rose gold plum dress from Chloé and plum Gucci pumps. Bea decided to go a bit daring thus pulling off an embroidered tulle top as a dress with Casadei peep toes whilst I had on a belted Gucci dress plus matching Louboutin peep toes.

“Wow.” I muttered.

“We look so…” Kirstie started.

“Hot.” Tiarna finished.

“I feel exposed.” Bea whispered almost to herself.

“I told you pulling off a Selena Gomez stunt would be mad!” Kirstie reminded her.

“Puhlease! I can pull this way better than her.” Bea said matter-of-factly.

“That’s the spirit! Now, let’s go!” I grabbed my clutch from the table and we all went out of the room and down the steps where we were greeted by our flawless boyfriends. Well, except for Kirstie and Harry since they’re not official yet, but they’re as good as any couple.

“Woah, baby.” Harry, being the typical flirt that he is, uttered the first words that broke the silence as he checked Kirstie out.

“My eyes are over here?” Kirstie laughed playfully.

“Saving those for last.” Harry purred as he snaked one arm on her waist and they went out of the house followed by Bea and Justin, who were skipping together, their arms linked together. Zayn and Tiarna followed, and I heard Zayn was already offering her his jacket since she had on a strapless dress. While Niall was looking at me for a good few minutes as if I was like an alien who was going to abduct him anytime soon.