The Wedding

Today is Alec's wedding. I'm wearing a long black silky dress. With small heels and a sparkly purse. I make my way into the wedding reception. The room looks Beautiful.

Izzie comes running over and hugs me tightly before grabbing both of my hands "you look beautiful."

"thank you, you look astonishingly beautiful as always." She giggles and winks, pulling me towards a door in the corner. I stride in and Alec is pacing up and down in a white suit. He looks good with it on, I have to say.

He stops when he looks at me. I make my way over to him and grab his shoulders. "Alec, stop you'll be fine"

I turn to Izzie "Izzie can you leave us for a quick second?" She nods her head and leaves.

"Alec, I know you like Magnus. But, do you want a life that sucks and or be happy with the one you love." I grab his hands.

"Who cares what people think okay? Love is love, you can't help who you love. Please make sure you make the right decision today." He suddenly hugs me, squeezing tightly. I lay my head on his chest, allowing him to relax and breathe.

And when he finally breaks from the hug I see tears in his eyes. "Thank you Olivia."

"you're welcome, now I gotta go. They're calling us to sit down. And remember to breathe!"

I decide to sit beside Simon on the isle seat. So I don't sit beside Clary. We still haven't spoken since the argument.

"tell Raphael I'm sorry for taking his suit." I laugh and nod my head. Oh I hope Raf does not kill him.

The music starts and Izzy walks in holding the rings. She walks along with the music and arrives at the altar. Jace is standing on the right of Alec, while Izzie stands on the left. People begin to stand as Lydia walks in, she strides in her slim white dress, hair in a plait that sits on her shoulder. She's gorgeous.

"wow" says Simon.

She smiles at us as she walks by. She stands across from Alec. "it is time for Alec Lightwood and Lydia Branwell to mark each other with the wedding rune."

I really hope Alec is making the right decision. They go to mark each other when I sense Magnus coming and look behind me to see Magnus walking in the door. Alec turns to see him. The room silences, as the two men stare into each others eyes, emotions running wild.

Maryse stands up and walks straight over to him.
"Magnus leave this wedding now" Magnus puts his hand up to silence her. She stands there astonished

"this is between me and your son" Alec starts to look very nervous, wiping his hands across his chest as he fixes his jacket. Lydia takes his hand, and says something in which Alec smiles, and walks straight towards Magnus. Whispers can be heard among the silent room. Alec's face has changed, and he strides past his mother and lays his hand on her shoulder. "enough" he says.

Magnus and Alec meet each other and kiss. Their kiss is so passionate, and loving. Gasps are heard from everywhere. I turn to meet Izzy's eyes and smile, I knew it. He loves Magnus.

They break apart, and everyone is smiling at them, except for Maryse. Who storms out of the room, heels clicking.

Everyone leaves the room, leaving his close friends and family with him. I run over to Alec when he's free, and jump into his arms. He hugs back and spins me around. "thank you Olivia, for pushing me. Thank you". He hugs me again and kisses my forehead, spinning me back and forth. I giggle, and break apart from the hug. And make my way over to Magnus. I look at him from a distance, and he opens his arms wide. I run and give him a hug too. He hugs me tightly. And whispers in my ear "thank you for allowing him to feel safe. Thank you". He hugs me tighter. He breaks from the hug when Jace interrupts.

"Oli, your phone is ringing in your purse. It's on the bench. Who is it?"

I jog over to the bench, and pick it up as it hangs up. Raphael's name pops up on the screen. Jace and Simon are behind me, looking down at my phone. I turn around and they stare at me.

"okayyy, what is wrong with the both of you?" They both look at each other weirdly, not knowing they were both looking at my phone.

"oh come on, I have a boyfriend now. Okay? Raphael is my boyfriend."

Simon suddenly smiled, while Jace looked as if he was angry? or something on the lines of protective stare. "Is he treating you well?", "is his blood tolerance okay?" says Jace and Simon at the same time.

I roll my eyes at their over protectiveness. "You both are very funny. But he treats me very well, I love him". I make an 'o' shape with my mouth. "oh shit, did I just say that?"

Both boys laugh and walk away, when suddenly someone taps my shoulder. It is Clary, she nods at me. But walks off, weird. Very weird.

"Okay, who's up for drinks in Magnus' loft."

We all yell yes and head to Magnus'