Chapter 1- Bank

Why was it me?

Cant I be normal?

Being born with the Consistency of Glass is a pain.

Your probly confused.

But thats alright.

I was too.

I have no clue how, but im able to Shatter into millions of peices, of...Glass.

Its weird but its part Of Being Lillian.

"Come on pick up the dang phone" Lillian yelled onto her phone.

She was riding her bike, on her way to the bank. At 12:13 am. "Hello?" Asked Natalie.

"Im here, Im here, whats the code!?"lillian stressed waiting for a reply.

"Oh its, umm, 4...812 im Guessing?" Said Natalie. "Guessing? What do you Mean Guessing?"Lillian said."Just use the code you prick.." Natalie said crossed."Ok, Ill text you once im done." Lillian said. "you better" said natalie hanging up.Lillian parked her bike, while scanning for sercurity camera's. Lillian flips over her hoodie and walks up to one of the tall glass windows, Poking in to see if there are more security camera's.With only one camera in sight lillian was getting prepared. She pressed her hand on the cold glass. Thinking hard. The glass slowy begins to shake, Cracks appear, left to right, Lillians fingers strained using her abilities. But then -Crook- a huge crack appears in the window.

Lillian lifts up her foot and shatters the glass. She pulls over her sleeves onto her hands to avoid being cut by glass.Lillian takes out her phone, and Dials Natalies Number. "Ok, Im in rookie." lillian said. "Awesome" Natalie said with pride.

End.

Lillian jumped in through the window, Landing on her feet. Natalie was waiting for lillian to reach there destination.

Lillian grabbed the edges of the bank counter, pulling her self over. She scanned through drawers, looking for a key labled 4812. Pushing over piles of keys she found it. "I got it, Nat" Lillian said, "That great, ok, now go down through the Employees only door and take a left." Natilie said. Lillian nodded and rushed towarsds the Employees door. Throwing the door open she looked right before going left, just to make sure.Running through the hall, mailboxes swinged by, until she noticed The door. Wich had "Private Room" On the top plastered in fake,shiney gold. She looked down noticing the lock.Punching in the number, Lillian was worried. If she messed up, The police would be there in the blink of an eye.But, the code was Acutally right, Lillian and Natalie had a screamed under there breath, while lillian opened the door, she peeked her head in, darting her eyes corner to corner. She look up seeing three security cameras, Staring right at her. She walked in the room.Thinking hard.Holding up her hand,shaking, Eyes shut. Her finger tips turn blue.

The camera glass shattered.so did the others, knocking out the film.