When You Have Periods (Maknae Line)

A/N : The most awaited second part has arrived. I hope no one has become a zombie waiting for it. In short, I'm really sorry for delaying so much. I'll just somehow complete this part and this will be the book's closure. Thank you so much for your love and support! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Requested by bu-inYang

Jimin

You were purring and groaning in despair as your stomach was paining as hell. All thanks to your periods which comes around every month.

"Jagi you–" Jimin was happily coming inside the room when he growl and command him. "Jimin come here and cuddle me!"

He was a bit surprised for a moment. What did actually happen? You were never so straight forward and always the shyer one.

"Jimin come!!!" you restlessly pat the space next to you on bed as he walks over. "And also bring ice cream after cuddle session please." you mumble as he lays down beside you and hugs you. Slowly he understands what had happened. You were on your periods. "Jagi you on your periods?"

"Yes any problem?" you say as you go closer to him and he shakes his head. You could be pretty scary during your periods. "I swear all boys should be girls in next life and experience this pain too!" you mutter as you hug him and he giggles while drawing circles on your back.

Taehyung

On your periods, you remained extremely hungry for tasty food and could beat Suga in showing laziness.

"Tae~" you cooed and he turned to you. Both of you were watching TV. He wanted to watch that movie – Alien Boogie. (A/N : Remember? 😂)

"I want pizza with extra cheese and coke please order." you whine as you lean in and rest your head on his shoulder.

He chuckled. "Are you sleepy?"

You hummed and close your eyes as you hug his torso. "Do you want from restaurant or do you want Jin hyung to make the pizza?" he asked.

"Jinnie hyung." you mumble.

"Gotcha!" he grinned and called Jin.

"Hyung you got an order. Make one big cheese pizza with extra cheese." Taehyung said loudly.

"Hey I'm not your personal chef!" Jin scolded from the other side.

"Y/N's on her period and if you don't want her coming in your dreams tonight and haunting you, better make it. Bye~" Tae laughed.

"Okay..." Jin mumbled hearing about your current state.

You smiled like a baby and opened an eye to watch the climax of Alien Boogie as well.

(Good thing Jin was your next door neighbor XD)

Meanwhile, Jin : *looking for new apartments far away from your place to shift* 😂😂😂

Jungkook

You were a forgetful dork and as usual you had forgotten about your period day. When it started, you realized you had run out of pads.

"Jungkook-ah!!!!" you scream from your washroom as he comes running.

"What happened?? Who attacked!?" he asked from outside.

Yes. It wasn't his fault for thinking someone attacked because you screamed in a way when a girl is attacked.

"No my periods have started and I don't have pads. Please bring me some pads." You whine from inside.

"Y/N!!" Jungkook whines. Both of you knew he used to be a red tomato when he had to bring something like that. "Please kookie or I'll bless to death." you say.

Jungkook groans. He did not want you to die. He did not want his bathroom to be painted red, you always threaten him like that.

He goes to the store and stutters, his face reddening, "Um please.. I.. Need..."

"Oh Jungkook-ah!" the old lady says as she takes out a pack of pads. "Here you go."

Apparently she had exactly knew from his expression what he needed, because well, you forgot so frequently about the pads. He had to run errands for you.

After you were done changing, you rush to Jungkook and hug him tight. "Thanks Kook!" you say like a child. Yep. Another thing when you were on your period, you were extremely clingy. He just giggled awkwardly and patted your back.

A/N : Ah so finally this the end. Thank you for supporting this book so much and keep on supporting hehe! Love you! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤