epic

"…You guys… killed Jimmy." Craig choked out the words, looking at the faceless corpse on the ground, Pip still somewhat looming over it as he kept poking the body. "That was a… miscalculation." Gregory had a distaste in his mouth as he grabbed onto his shirt, glaring at Jimmy's lifeless carcass. Pip chimed up with a smile that could win a haunted house application. "No, I apologize, I was just a bit peckish, that's all!" His high-pitched voice was still just as annoying as ever, his response granting a groan from Greg. "Is this…" He paused for a second. "Is this because we played that game… With the board…" Greg's response was immediate, booming and obvious he was losing his cool. "Oh finally, you get it! It took a whole song and dance number for you to understand. You’re the bad one here, Craig." He harshly shoved Craig back with his index, a rude gesture of course. "But I didn’t even–" Greg shushed him and spoke up once more. "Mmm. But you did even, Craig." He hissed. "Look, friend. We all have our reasons to be here right now. Honestly, if it weren’t for me bringing everyone here, you wouldn’t even know how much you’ve messed up." He scoffed quietly, only looking more dramatic. Thomas finally stopped vomiting and watched Gregory ramble with a confused expression. "I expect only gratitude from you, really."
Greg crossed his arms, a smile finally creeping onto his face. "But I know you won’t give me that." He stated with faked disappointment once again. "Something I do expect you to give me, however… Where’s your old friend, might I ask?"
Craig tilted his head, speaking up after finally processing what the fuck Greg just rambled to him. "Wh-" He got cut off once more. "I’d have no issue prying it out of you, Craig. You and I have no history. No chemistry at all.  There is nothing here that keeps me from doing anything I want to you." He paused to think for a moment. "But there’s also nothing that you’ve done that would make me want to hurt you." He sighed, his eerie smile only growing. "…Yet. Don’t give me a reason.Just tell me where he is. " Craig groaned loudly and kicked the ground, shifting a bit in an unsuccessful attempt to escape from the liquidy arms. "God damn can you let me speak? Who are you even talking about?" Gregory made a quiet 'tsk', shaking his head out of pure disappointment. "You know who I’m talking about." He hissed. "I really don’t. Stop being so cryptic, dude…" Craig muttered, only prompting out a response of annoyance.
.                                                  "Stan Marsh. Where is he."