uh ok

Soosososo 
______

"This was a terrible idea," The ginger hissed, crossing his arms as he looked at the chaos around him. "Awe, c'mon Kahl, it'll get better~!" Said a taunting voice, belonging to none other than Eric. He put his hand on Kyle's shoulder, causing a reaction of slight disgust as the jew(sorry) pushed his hand off with a growl. "Yeah!" The child with the orange parka had excitement laced in his already cheerful voice. "Alright, whatever. I swear someone has already died here though, considering the stampede and all." Kyle glanced to the broken tables and stage.

"That was, like, an hour ago though!" Cartman whined. The only reason he was really here is because there were free donuts, you can't turn that down. "It was 5 minutes ago, fatass(again, sorry)." Eric took slight offense to the nickname, but ignored it. "EY! I'M NOT FAT, JEW! I'M BIG BONED!"
 Stan grumbled, these two argued all the time and he was starting to get sick of it.

Kyle rolled his eyes and sighed. "Yeah, yeah, sure. Just hurry up and get your donuts, and we can leave." Eric huffed and walked away, going to try and find the promised pastries in the disaster that you could call the science fair. 

(OK IM DONE FINALLY ITS BEEN 7567578 YEARS)