two

"So

"So... You seeing anyone?"

Sebastian knew what his sister was trying to do.

Gloria was the least subtle person in East LA, her demeanour not exactly screaming... Well, her demeanour was screaming, "No, not interested, Glo."

"Come on, Seb, you should get back out there! Vanessa was a bitch!" She was relentless, knowing she'd be able to wear her brother down sooner or later, "Lina says there's this girl that's a perfect match!"

"Have you met this girl?" He rose an eyebrow. When Gloria didn't reply he carried on, "Have you even seen a photo of her?" Gloria started to making weird noises, which he cut off, "Do you even know what her name is?"

Gloria didn't have an answer for that, "Give me... One second. Just one." She held a finger in Seb's face, the boy rolling his eyes as Gloria got out her phone to text Lina, who quickly sent back a reply, "Here we go!"

Seb grabbed the phone off Gloria, looking at the photo that Lina sent to her.

"Oh, she cute. Still not happening."

***

"Smile!"

Madi didn't even have time to think as a flash went off, her first reaction to pull a funny face, "Ew, no! Let's take that again!" The brunette reached for Lina's flip phone, "Wait, why are you taking a photo of me?"

Catalina hesitated, wondering whether or not to tell the girl what she was planning as three of them sat around the TV watching My Super Sweet Sixteen, "Um, memories?" Before Madi had a chance to ask about the hesitation, Lina cut her off, "Smile!"

Madi did this time, liking how the photo turned out, "That's so cute! Sent me that one! I'm gonna put it as my MySpace photo."

Sky grinned, "You are getting a fair few followers now, Madi."

The brunette blushed, knowing her platform was growing in some sorts thanks to her constant good deeds, "It's nothing. It just feels like a lot because it's Myspace, but I'm no where near the likes of Jeffree Star."

"I do love him!" Lina commented, texting on her phone, "How old did you say you were again?"

Madeline smiled at the girl that was seemingly trying to get to know her, "16! You're 17 aren't you?"

"Yep..." The girl finally flipped her phone closed, "Bye!"

The brunette and strawberry blonde both shrugged at the Latina, "She's weird."

"Very."

***

As said before, Madeline couldn't dance. But that was the case for a lot of the squad that called themselves the Sea Lions. Still, Catalina wasn't expecting what she saw when she walked into the gym that they held practise in, "Ooof, Mads wasn't lying."