|| 8 ||

Ragini left her house to make her own identity. Her family wasn't ready for this. They understand that to move on it was necessary for her to leave the place which has so many painful memories but seeing her past actions they didn't wanted to leave her alone in a whole new place. Ragini convinced them she is not going alone but with her best friend "Shivangi". Shivangi is her friend since they both were 5 years old. Ragini's family consider Shivangi as their own daughter and trust her a lot. Ragini promised her family that she will take care of herself and will stay in touch with them so they agreed.

Ragini was at the bus stop waiting for Shivangi.

Ragini shakes her head : This girl will never be on time. She said searching for her mobile in her purse.

"I'm on time. You are only half an hour early." Shivangi said coming to her.

"What" Ragini looked at her watch. She really came half an hour early "Opps.. Sorry." She said holding her ears.

Shivangi shakes her head. "When will you grow up Ragu?"

Ragini pouts "Its Ragini".

"No, its Ragu. Now come fast madam. Bus has arrived."

Ragini : "You..."

Shivangi : "baad mein. We will miss the bus".

Shivangi didn't let her complete her sentence and dragged her to the bus.

"What are you doing Shivangi?"

"Argue with me later Ragu. Next bus will arrive after 3 hours and I cannot wait that long and also if we get late we won't get any seats." Shivangi said.

They both sit together.

Ragini : "Shivangi I'm scared."

Shivangi : "Ragini don't worry. We both are going together then why are you scared."

Ragini : "I don't know.

Shivangi : "we are going to a new place that's why you are having this feeling.

Ragini : hmm..

Shivangi : "By the way what did you brought in lunch?"

Ragini smiles : "aalo ke parathe aur chhole.. Dadi have packed a lot so you will also have them."

Shivangi 😩 : "God phir se wahi parathe. Main tumhara khana nahi khaungi. Pata hai mai kachori aur karele ki sabji lekar aayi hoon. Aur meri mummy ne bhi bahut si de dein hain. Main to is liye puchh rahi thi ki tum mera bhi kha lo."

Ragini : "dekho.. kachori aur karele ki sabji der tak chal jaayegi to hum dono pehle parathe kha lenge aur phir raat ko hum tumhara khana kha lenge."

Shivangi: "thiek hai.. Waise bhi main karela nahi khana chahati."

Ragini: "lekin hame raat mein to karela khana padega☹"

Shivangi: "hmm.. Waise tumne kisi job ke liye apply kiya tha."

Ragini becomes sad : "kiya tha per shaadi se pehle. Mujhe joining letter bhi mila tha per dadi aur papa ne usse pehle hi meri shaadi fix kar di aur mujhe unhe mana karna pada. Ab ja ke baat karungi. Shayad wo mujhe dusra chance dein."

Shivangi holds her hand : Don't worry Ragini you are very talented. Very soon you will get a nice job.

Ragini : I hope so..

Shivangi: waise I have also applied for job and I have to meet them tomorrow.

Ragini smiles : Don't worry. I know you will get the job.

Shivangi: hmm..

They both keep talking.

At Maheshwari Mansion,