|| 5 ||

Hello friends,

Hope you all are fine.

*****

2 days passed.. Ragini got discharged from hospital.. She was happy that at least she could do something for her family..

Her family took good care of her in these two days... Now she is totally fine and is going back home..

Her house was decorated like a bride... Its Swara's bidai ceremony...

Ragini has asked all of them that they should forget about Laksh's betrayal think about the happiness of their loved ones.. About Swara's bidai ceremony.

They tried to oppose saying they will perform that ritual after few weeks but couldn't win against a stubborn Ragini..

She has made up her mind to reunite Swasan and the two families at any cost as Maheshwari family was not responsible for Laksh's betrayal.

Ragini was getting Swara ready for her bidai with their mother and both the grandmas..

The males were looking after the arrangements to welcome the groom and his family..

Swara was ready and was only thinking about Sanskar and Ragini... About Sanskar as she is reuniting with her love and about Ragini because she knows she suffered a major heart break and is in pain but still she reunites her and Sanskar and also the two families.. She is still smiling for her family so that they can be happy... Today she was really proud of Ragini.. They all are.. "Khud dard mein hokar sab ko saari khushiyan dena aur jinse pyaar kabe unke liye dukh mein bhi haste rehna aasan nahi hota".. She did what may be no one else could do after receiving such a betrayal. Swara and others feel helpless as they know they couldn't do anything for Ragini's happiness even though she was doing a lot even in this state.. Swara was looking at Ragini through the mirror..

Ragini was teasing Swara..

Ragini: Swara today my jiju won't be able to take off his eyes from you..

Swara didn't say anything.. On not receiving any answer Ragini teased Swara even more..

Ragini : maa, dadi maa, dida don't you think that our Swara is a little restless today... Swara are you planning of running away with my jiju... Control for sometime yaar..

Swara was having tears in her eyes..

Dida: not a little but a lot...

Ragini: right dida... Kyun swara... Whom are you thinking about?? Hmm..

She asked raising her eye brow.

Ragini (wispered in Swara's ear) : definitely about your first night.. All the best..

Swara's eyes widened... She hits her arms..

Ragini: ouch... Maa.. See na...

Shomi: Swara!!

Swara: natunki..

Swara shakes her head...

Downstairs Sanskar arrives with his family except Laksh.. No one told him anything..

They knew about Ragini's suicide attempt and were ashamed of Laksh.. They blamed themselves for Ragini's this step..

Godadia family welcomed the groom and his family...

Maheshwari's apologized to Godadias.

Shekhar: please come in..

DP (joining his hands) Shekhar ji we are really sorry and ashamed for Laksh's behavior.. We were not having any idea that he could do anything like this...