fish & chips

×××××××

×××××××

Sana, Grant and Scarlett stalked through the Isle of the lost. People moved out of the way and children ran.

The three regained their status and an even better one now that Evie, Carlos, Jay and Mal were gone.

No one dared to call them the VK's leftovers anymore.

Sana, Grant and Scarlett all walked into Ursula's Fish and Chips finding Uma serving food to people.

Uma was getting snappy at a customer before spotting her three friends.

"Ah getting snappy at a customer Uma?" Sana joked and Uma just rolled her eyes giving a laugh.

"She thinks just because shes a customer she can be picky with her food" Uma said and Sana gave a laugh.

After the year had passed, the two crews became good friends, better than they expected.

Sana and Uma bonded over their hatred for Mal and their loyalty to their crew.

Harry surprisingly got along with Grant. He taught Grant how to fight with a sword and, to Sana's despise, how to flirt.

And Gil grew to love Scarlett like a little sister. Always treating her like a baby while Scarlett tried to make sure he wouldn't get himself killed by Uma.

Also, a little bit of romantic tension grew between Sana and Harry. Harry always tries to flirt with Sana who just goes along with it.

Uma walks back into the kitchen as the three approach the back table where the whole pirate crew sat.

"Aaah welcome back, how was you little quest?" Harry said as Sana sat up on the table beside him.

Grant pulled out the bag of coins from his pocket.

"Jack and Horn finally coughed up some money" Grant sighed after explaining what happened with Cruella De Vil's henchmen's sons.

"How's my little lion" Gil says as he ruffles Scarlett's hair and helps her up to sit on the table too.

"Nearly scratched those two raccoons eyes out" she answered.

"You should of seen their faces, absolutely hilarious!" Grant laughed from beside Harry.

Uma comes back out with two tray's of food and passes one to Sana and the other to Scarlett.

Sana thanks Uma as she picks up a chip,  Harry also eating from the tray, sharing the plate.

Scarlett ate some of the chips, immediately moving her hand away when Uma pokes it so she could grab some.

She then chucked it at the T.V that showed Mal talking and dressing up like a princess.