Chapter 5: Ruby's hook up Part 2, someone new.

An: here with another hope you enjoy! Warning maybe too depressing don't know.
---------------------------------------------------
*Blake pov*

I sipped my tea as I was reading my book, "The man with two soul". I was thankful for the hard covered of this book or it would have been more into many pieces because of the throwing around. I couldn't believe I got surrounded by the group of men, I could handle them without... 'what's her name? ah yes Yang Xiao Long' without Yang's help but I was glad that she stepped in I didn't want anything to be reveal. For example my cat ears. Just imaged if they would found out about it. They would be more barbaric towards me.

I was shocked when I saw her eyes changed from blood red to those beautiful lavender eyes. They looked like my favorite flowers lavender and her beauty seem to enchated me. I might have fallen for her if she didn't open her big mouth and threaten me. But I would do the same if people have seen my cat ears. I might actually just kill them on the spot unless I could find something to hold them down as well. I wouldn't like make them go on dates with my own Sister. ' she must be desperate for her own Sister to get married or something.'

Eye changing was a really rare trait. Some or most people might think it was witch's craft so it needed to be kept as a secret. Thus, the threatening. But to be honest anything out of the ordinary other than Faunus, was witch craft and people would not hesitate to burn one on a stick. Most people, being Faunus was already a sin.

I put down my cup and continue to read as I think. To be honest, I would not have agree to this "date" if Yang didn't said that my date was a huge reader which I hope it was true. I mean I would like to have a reading partner if I don't find her attractive enough to be my girl friend and I bet this sister of hers was force to come. ' well if she first don't mind my cat ears. I don't mind being her friend. ' I touched my bow on my head as I sighed sadly.

I wore this white bow as one to hide my cat ears and two as a reminder of the past. A past that till now I couldn't let go. My mission was to disguise myself and once I was managed to get close to my target I will kill her but I end up falling for her instead. Even so I had to for my people, for my goal but in the end I was too weak and I let her go. After that I ran away as the traitor of faunus because I couldn't do one thing right.

I shaked my head throwing the bad thoughts away. It was time for the date but my date was no where to be seen. After about 10 mins later, Yang showed up instead of my Mystery date. I was disappointed because I thought she might be pulling my leg but after chatting with her I realised she wasn't pulling my leg. Not only that I learnt more of my date. Her name is Ruby Xiao Long, she worked as a blacksmith, she learnt swordmenship and had a justice attitude just like me or I used to.

Unknow voice:" Yang!"

Yang waved to someone u assumed was her sister over to us. I picked up my cup again to drink. I decided not to turned around to looked at my date. I bet she looked like her sister her or slightly different like most siblings were.

My eyes widen when I saw my date, stopping my cup in mid air. She didn't looked like anything I imagined. Ruby was wearing a red leather jacket which was open revealing a simple black shirt inside. A long black pants with some rip parts on it maybe due to work and black boots. She smiled at me sweetly that made my heart skipped a beat 'Holy stars.... ' she stenched her hand towards me.

Ruby:"Hello you must be my date that Yang hook me up with. My name is Ruby Rose. Nice to meet you. "

"Wait! I thought you two are sisters? Why do you two have different surname?"

Yang stoop up and wrapped her arms around Ruby's shoulder. Now they were standing side by side I couldn't tell anything similar from these two. Yang had blonde wild hair and lavender eyes while Ruby had black hair that faded red at the end and silver eyes. They could be cousins if they were related. Other than that they looked like strangers . Ruby was much shorter than Yang. Yang looked more wild while Ruby looked very innocent. Basically this two was as different as night and day.