Answers

I'm back, and with your answers! I didn't think you guys would ask many questions but you did ...a lot!

1. @Krisole asked: wait will there be a sequel?

A: yes, there will be a sequel. (It's on my profile)

2. @meganxneymar asked: when will you be posting the sequel?

A: I'm pretty busy, but hopefully sometime this week :)

3. @AndreaEnriquez28 asked: yes will there be a sequel? And when will we get to read this greatly anticipated sequel?

A: yes there is! And sometime this week :)

4. @njr10brazil asked: what inspired you to write this fan fiction?

A: well, my love for Neymar, and my love for writing. Why not try to make girls (and boys) who love Neymar happy, huh? And I always fantasize and well, it leads me to weird places :p

5. @ohheyciara asked: hi! I have two questions, 1) when will the sequel be up? 2) can you give me a summary of the ending ?

A: sometime this week, and a summary of ODA or LMA?

6. jaelsmith72701 asked: when is the sequel?

A: sometime this week :)

7. ilovegleeandbones asked: how do you get ideas? Do you listen to music and it just comes to you? Just really want to hear how because this story is just perfection!

A: First off, aw thank you 😘 I don't have a certain way of finding ideas, I could just be procrastinating and a random idea would pop into my brain, or it could be late at night and I would just stare at my ceiling and get an idea. Weird, I know :p

8. @fandomlyinlove asked: when are you posting the sequel?

A: sometime this week.

9. @flower_girl_300 asked: my question was going to be about the sequel- but since every body asked about it here is another question- are you going to update "lights, camera, love" story? And how do you come up with these ideas they are so well thought and please do continue writing.

A: yes, I will update LCL! And I really don't plan it, I just write on spot. I'm an "in the present writer"...yes I did just make that up...

10. @presleyskyes_tw asked: when will the sequel take place like how many years after the ending of this one?

A: it shall take place two years later ;)

11. @iloveneymarjunior asked: how old are you? Do you go to school? Or are you married? Are you a mom? Or are you taking a course?

A: LOL I laughed so damn hard at this! I am in high school, I am not yet married, I am definitely not a mom, and I'm taking academic school courses.

12. TCTomlinson02: did you imagine yourself as Katerina? I know us readers did, but did you, don't lie.

A: what, me? Noooooooooooo...okay maybe a little...okay I did, you caught me :p

13. @buggzbunni asked: how did you actually write a FanFiction and keep it going?

A: I'm usually the type of person to get bored of something easily, but surprisingly with writing I'm not like that. I can write on forever, non-stop! I love writing, it's my life. So I guess, If you really like something then you don't stop.

14. @Bvlagari asked: what do you have in common with Katerina? Also how did you find out about Neymar and what did you think of him the first time you saw him? What made you want to know more about him?

A: well Katerina and I, have a lot in common. We are both very hot headed and feisty, quirky, a little blind and oblivious, totally obvious, and crazy. The first time I found out about Neymar was...uh, funny story hehe, was through my crush. At first I just wanted to impress him with my soccer skills and he loved FC Barcelona so I tried to memorize everything. Then I found myself seeing these tricks neymar did and I was like damn. So I searched him up and studied him and everyday Id find myself on my laptop stalking him ✌️ I wanted to know more about him because (caution: I may sound crazy) even though he's miles away, I felt he was close, he made me feel sweet and happy :)

15. @Nikki_x416 asked/yelled: sequel?!

A: yes! This week!

16. @chant3113 asked: does Neymar go back with playing with FC Barcelona for the sequel?

A: haha, nice try, but I can't tell you that ;)

17. @BerryQuake asked: okay the most talked about is the sequel so...when is it?!

A: sometime this week :)

18. Raghadallouni asked: 1) okay so what made you want to write this story? 2) do you and Katerina have the same personality? 3) why did you want the characters name to be Katerina? Is there someone you're dedicating it for? 4) in the Sequel do they get married and live in Barcelona? Or do they break up? Or just keep this long- distance relationship? Does neymar leave Barcelona and and move to Canada for Katerina? Or does Katerina leave Canada and everything behind her to move with neymar? 5) how old are you and where you from?

A: I just really love neymar and writing so I put it together. Plus, FIFA was on at the time and he gave me weird feelings :p yes, Katerina and I have somewhat the same personality. There isn't a particular reason why I wanted to name her Katerina, I just like the name that's it. You have to find out 4) by yourself hun 😂 and I'm from canadaaaaaaaa 🍁

19. @pandalove_xox asked: do you think you'll update your other neymar fanfiction?

A: Yep, I will soon.

20. @PetraSmile asked: did you ever Think that your story will get so big and popular?

A: honestly, not at all. I didn't even think I'd get a single read!

21. @N1directionerBelieb asked: what inspired you to write this story?

A: Fifa, Neymar, writing, my obsession over Neymar, and I was searching through neymar stories on Wattpad and there were only 2 so I decided to make one :)

22. @sadia050292 asked: what's gonna happen after this?

A: the sequel (continuation of ODA)

23. @magda-p asked:

What inspired you to write this story? Does kat be like you too? Or you just imagine it?

A: I've answered the first question already, so I bet you get it :) and yes, I am like Kat :$

24. Paula_1052 asked: when will you write another book? Will you write a book, but like a continue of this story?

A: yes, I still have my other book LAL :) and Yep, the sequel :)

Alright guys those were most of the questions! If I didn't answer yours it's either because it was about the sequel, or it had been answered already :*

Btw if any more questions come to mind just comment them :)

Byeee baesss