chapter 53

I opened my eyes, and sat up. I stretched my arms out and yawned. I turned beside me and saw Neymar sleeping. I started to poke his cheeks.

"Ney," I whispered.

He made an annoyed sound, and turned to his other side. I got out of bed and walked over to his side. I pinched his nose.

"Mmm," He groaned.

He made a duck-like noise with his nose plugged.

"Get up," I ordered.

He started to swat his arms around, and he hit me in the face. I got on the bed, and began jumping up and down. I continously started darting pillows at him. He tried blocking them, with his eyes closed. He grumpily sat up, his eyes opened up.

"Morning," I smiled, sweetly.

"I wanna sleep!" He whined.

"You gave up?" I asked.

"No!" He exclaimed.

"Uh-huh, sure," I winked.

I sat criss-crossed in front of Neymar.

"How you feeling?" I asked.

"Good," He answered. "Other than the fact that you beat me up with pillows,"

"It's a pillow, it's all fluff and feathers. Did you get hurt by that?" I snickered.

"It was annoying!" He defended.

"Poor baby," I fake cooed.

He got out of bed and headed towards the washroom. I laid down on his bed, comfortably. I pulled out my phone and saw a text from Laura.

Can't wait for you to come back home! -Lau

My stomach churned. I suddenly felt sick just thinking about it. Did I want to go back home? I mean, I had to...I have my university, and my friends, and parents, and my apartment. But, at the same time I don't want to leave Neymar, I can't leave him. I promised. Aren't promises meant to be broken though?

"What are you thinking about?" Neymar asked.

"Oh, nothing," I answered.

Was it the right time to talk to him now?

"So, what are we doing today?" He asked.

I took a look at face, not just a glance. I couldn't picture him hurt in anyway. I don't want to see tears down his face anymore. But...am I even that important to him?

"Kat?" He asked.

"Yeah," I answered.

"What's up with you today?" He asked.

"Nothing," I smiled.

He narrowed his look towards me.

"Seriously!" I exclaimed.

"Alright," He sighed.

My stomach twisted in a knot.

"So what's the plan for today?" He repeated.

"Well you, sir, will have to stay here," I chuckled.

"Seriously?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"What if I get hungry?" he asked.

"That's why I'm here," I answered.

"What if I get bored?" He asked.