Epilogue

um so this is it. it's actually over. *cries*. thanks a million for everyone read and voted and commented, especially @NatalieHollon and @hannahmarie1724 and @NoelleTheCat and @5secondsofkennedy because these lovelies comment on and vote for every chapter and it's literally the greatest thing ever. please keep an eye out for my next story. i'm brainstorming away for it. xx

“You guys fucked. You guys definitely fucked don’t even TRY to deny it!”

Michael and Calum are howling with laughter, Ashton is smirking at us, I’m hiding my face in Luke’s chest, and Luke is giving the boys his middle finger. It is lunchtime, and naturally Luke and I are the butt of the jokes.

“Oh my gosh can we please not talk about this,” I mumble, loud enough for freaking Ashton to hear.

“Not in detail,” replies Ashton smugly. “But it took you two fucking forever to  get together, and we’re going to give you hell for it. For fucking forever.”

I groan as a new round of laughter starts. So Luke and I were together. It was official. Everyone knew now, including my family and Stacy. My mom was thrilled, and Griffin made fun of me for three days. He wouldn’t stop saying “I told you so.”

I guess he did.

Stacy, to my surprise, was not fiercely angry about it. I told her that we were together and she let out a sigh and said, “FINALLY!”

It seems that every freaking person on the planet knew that Luke and I were supposed to be together except Luke and me.

“I fucking hate you,” Luke said, playfully kicking at Ashton under the table.

“You don’t hate her,” Michael bit, smirking at my blonde boyfriend. Michael had re-dyed his hair from green to red, and it look good on him.

“Ughhhhh,” I groan, removing my face from the protection of Luke’s chest. I let my head fall to the lunch table, causing a few more laughs to slip from the boys’ mouths.

“Fuck you,” Luke says, throwing an arm over my shoulders.

“You’ve got her for that,” Michael sang gleefully, at which point I lifted my head from the table, my face tinged pink.

“Enough oh my gosh,” I say exasperatedly as Luke and Michael erupt into laughter.

They were friends now, mostly. They sort of went at it with each other every now and then, but for the most part they got along. After I told Luke that little bit about Michael’s apology, he talked it out with my ex-boyfriend and thanked him.

Michael was still sort of getting over his feelings for me, so sometimes that threw a curveball in his and Luke’s newfound friendship and they yelled a little, but they worked it out soon enough.

They were both very protective of me, much to my dismay, which caused them to clash heads a number of times. Even though Luke understood that I only had feelings for him, he was still frequently paranoid that Michael was trying to steal me away from him. And even though Michael understood that I was with Luke, he was always concerned that Luke was going to treat me wrong or hurt me.

But they were friends, mostly.

“If I didn’t like you guys I would have murdered you by now,” I say, rolling my eyes at the losers sitting around me at the table.

“Aw, but you do love us, Noelle,” Calum says, making puppy eyes at me. I throw a French fry at him, and scoot closer to Luke.

“Hey guys.”

I turn slightly and see Stacy, who walks to the table and slides in next to Calum.

“Hey Stace,” he says with a smile.