Entry 4

[Day 3]

Dear Diary,

            I went back to the café, in the night again. I sat in the corner, with my hood on. Again. She would never notice me.

            She was there, but she wasn't working. Instead, she was with other individuals her age. She sat at one of the tables like a guest. She was eating some type of cake. There was a boy next to her, tall with yellow hair. He had an arm casually slung over her shoulder, his hand extremely close to where it shouldn't be.

            I watched her, her every move, every expression. She seemed even happier with the boy beside her.

            Something boiled inside me when I saw that. I don't know why, but that young child, who couldn't be more than eighteen years old, almost caused me to completely lose my sense of control. I almost had the urge to hurt him, to rip him away from her.

            She was mine. She had to be mine. Such a lively, beautiful face had to be protected.

            I would protect her. I will protect her.

            I am going to turn that boy into a bag soon. I'll make sure he never sets his eyes on her again. I just need to find him first.

            I tried following him after he left the café, but he disappeared. I'll look for him tomorrow.

            Until then, I need to rest. I need my pills.

            I'll write again.

A/N: Thank you so much for your support! It means a LOT. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll try to update sooner :)