Entry 7

Dear Diary,

I decided to put the note on her doorstep later in the evening before she reached home. It was simple, with just two sentences scrawled over it:

1) Do not give yourself to someone else. 

2)Never show skin below the neck again.

The yellow bus she stepped out of came within minutes of me placing the note on her doorstep. I had been waiting by the benches in the shade to watch her, and to see if she understood what was expected of her. 

She had happily bounced down the sidewalk, her glorious face seeming more glorious in the sunlight. I continued to watch, as she picked up the note from the doorstep and read it. Immediately after, she turned to look for me, probably wanting to get a nod of acknowledgement from me, that yes, I did write this post for her. 

But I kept myself hidden. Because the bald man was in the area. 

I waited quietly from the shadows as she then stepped into her house, and then ran for the wind, as far as I could from the bald man. 

I couldn't let him find me. 

I COULDN'T LET HIM FIND ME. 

Not again. 

Not now. 

Not when I had her to protect. 

I will check on her again tomorrow. Until then, I will continue to make the bags. He told me to make ten tonight. 

So I will make ten tonight. 

But he told me, not more than ten. Ten was enough. If I did more than ten, he would make me a bag. 

I don't want to be a bag. 

I need my pills. 

I'll write again. 

AN// Slow update, but it happened! Let me know what you think. :)