chapter 9

Not edited

Theo's pov

So I leave to my house knowing that the baby is going to be looking a lot like her. I remember the day that me and her had well the fake sex on set for divergent. But then after that time in the trailer we knew we couldn't hold much longer so we kept it a secret .I really thought that baby was mine but it's Shiloh Fernandez kid.  I could be like a god father to the baby or a best friend.  The more I think about this the more it makes me feel pain. 

I hope that it all works out and the baby is born in a good.  Not like many moms that they have to do abortion clinic for their kids.  It's pretty sad if you come to think about it.  I get home and get my self a cup of wine.  I just have to stay awake until I receive a text message from anyone who knows what happened.

Shiloh is pretty darn lucky to have shailene Woodly. When my fans and get fans see us together is like they know that we are supposed to be together.  Well they call us Sheo, it so a really cool ship name.  I have seen fan accounts of me and there amazing they are truly amazing. And then the whole cast of divergent too. I can't wait to go to comic convention and see fans and all that and maybe do a video with my fans. 

If I had a chance to do a do over I would but I would have changed all of it me being the parent of that child.  Know that I think about it shai should do a blood test if that's Shiloh's kid.  Or can it be mine can it!? . Maybe it can't be it really can't even if it was I -I wouldn't be acting like a famous person I have to act like a parent.

Until know I have to put my head together or play it like a game.  I just know that I don't like Shiloh Fernandez for some kind of reason there's got to be a problem with him. He seems very sketchy around people and Me.