1.3 ADVENTURE TIME

They stared at each other for what felt like and eternity

Stokeley put his cereal down on the table and held his arms out.

"So I can't get a hug?" He asked. Chantell hesitantly walked towards him and fell into his embrace. After about 30 seconds she slightly pulled away and looked up at his face.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"He hit me." She spoke, lowly.

"Who?"

"Gunna."

"How?"

"Well, we're kinda like married."

"My nigga what?!" He loudly exclaimed, letting her go. She didn't say anything.

"You sure is gotta be joking Chantell!" She looked down at her feet and fiddled with her acrylics.

"But I don't love him or anything it's ju-"

"It's just what Chantell? Cause you don't just go marry someone just because." He interrupted.

"Well he said we should so we could 'get clout'." She explained.

"That's gotta be the dumbest shit I've ever heard."

"I know right vro." Jahseh interjected.

"Well I know that now." She spoke sarcastically.

"But in the end, I'm glad you're here." He said, pulling her closer by her waist and pecking her on the forehead.

"I ain't had pussy in 4 years." He whispered in her ear as he slipped his hand in her pants and played with her underwear.

"Don't start something you can't finish." She countered.

"Ew go get a room." Jahseh interrupted, scrunching his face up like a child.

"Nigga don't act like you didn't have Lee screaming last night." Stokeley shot back.

"Nigga what!?" Chantell exclaimed. Just then a woman came limping down the stairs. She had on a large T-shirt and her hair was thrown up into a messy bun.

"Chantell?" Everyone turned towards.

"Lee?" Chantell said, breaking the silence.

"So you just fucking the whole crew." Chantell started. Jahseh put up a finger an opened his mouth to speak.

"Chantell, don't act like you wasn't fucking me and Ski at the same god damn time." He countered. Chantell glared at him.

"Let me guess, Dess's gonna pop out next." Chantell spoke sarcastically.

"Everybody shut the fuck up!" Lee yelled. Everyone turned her attention to her.

She walked towards Chantell and held out her arms. Chantell did nothing but cross hers.