1.0 SO HIGH

Even after all Gunna has done, drugging her and raping her, he was pretty much the only one there for her after Stokeley's arrest. A false sense of security made her love Gunna.

Although Gunna has cheated many times, she had refrained from divorcing him. Not only would she have to go to court, their marriage was good for the press and money. After all, they were both famous.

_______________________________

FLASHBACK:

"I mean I don't know." He said simply with a shrug. I frowned at him.

"What do you mean 'I don't know'" I said mocking him.

"I just told you I love you and you're gonna say some dumb shit like 'I don't know'?!" I Continued. He laughed.

"Chantell I was joking. I love you too." He said. My frown soon became a smile. I leaned into the window and planted a kiss on his lips.

•••

She sat down on the bed She shared with Gunna bed and put her head in her hands. The last time she saw Stokeley, without handcuffs on his wrists at least, was the first time she told him she loved him.

This was her daily routine. Surprising how she hasn't run out of tears yet.

"Why you so god damn depressed all the time? You need to get over that nigga. I want some head." Sergio exclaimed walking into the room, obviously high.

"I don't need this right now." She sighed.

"You do too fucking much." He yelled storming out of the room and down the staircase. After a couple of seconds she head the door slam. The flopped back onto the bed and stared at the ceiling fan.

A text from a random number caught her attention. It looked like a government number. She decided to ignore it. She got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. She stared at herself in the mirror. She turned the water and bent down closer to the sink and splashed her face with water. When she came back up a familiar figure stood behind her in the mirror. She wiped her eyes and there stood Stokeley. She turned around and there stood.... no one? She turned back around and looked into the mirror. He wasn't there anymore.

"I'm just tired." She said to herself as she walked out of the bathroom and laid down on the bed. She drifted off to sleep.

...

She jumped awake for no particular reason. She looked over at the clock on the wall. "9:56" it read. She slowly got out of bed and slipped on some slides. She grabbed her phone and wallet and hurried out the house. She walked down the steps and walked to her car and got in.

She didn't plan on going anywhere in particular. She just needed to go, somewhere.

...