Chaper 1

A/N
Ok so I'm going to warn you that this fanfiction may have triggering parts or thoughts, when it will get too much I will probably say something, but please note that I don't promote depression or anything. I really hope you will enjoy this so let's go. *I might use wrong punctuation, and I'm sorry for that*

My name is Vanessa Rowe, I'm nothing special really. Not so pretty, not so smart, not so talented. I am simply, not so. To be honest I am living a pretty boring life for a 21 year old girl. I don't go out that much because it just isnt my thing, but I'm not a loner either. I just live, nothing extraordinary. I work in a Starbucks in L.A. because I need money, but that isn't my dream. I moved from UK to L.A. because that's exactly what everyone does when life gets boring and you want to become someone fast. But it wasn't true, you don't just move here and meet a producer and boom you're famous. Nope, I'm not that lucky. I've been here for one year already and everyone turned me down.
It was June 1st, just a typical day. It was just 10am but the city was already buzzing, tons of people passing by, each of them had a reason to be here, each of them had a dream as I was stuck in this White girl paradise.
But oh how depressing I got in such a short time. To be honest my life is good, I just don't seem to see it this morning. Untill.
A twelvie dropped her full cafe Carmel Machiatto with extra carmel, extra vanilla, extra cream on the side, with ice, ice in a cup, more whip cream on the side, a full serving size, skim milk to go, and a pinch of cinnamon on another twelvie in pure shock and that's how the whole Starbucks was soon filled with screaming white girls.
I frowned at the horrid sound and turned away to see what caused these hormonal girls to scream.
BUT.OH.MY.FUCKING.GOD.
This couldn't be, no just no. Harry fucking god of the whole universe Styles was sitting there as girls surrounded him. I just sat there and blinked as more girls started to come into the ''coffe'' shop and surround him, but he looked extremely distant, like he was there but he wasn't.
And just to clear this up, I'm not a fangirl of hell but he's fucking Harry Styles and of course I know who he is and what he does and you just can't ignore someone so beautiful.
He was really trying to make his way to the counter but he couldn't untill he took tons of selfies and faked some smiles. Damn he was good at this. But he finnaly got here and oh god he was close, I was really trying not to scream and touch those curls but that was hard.
''Uhm hey, I'd like a coffe, simple. And oh a chocolate cupcake'' 
Everything you ever learned, read, heard or saw didn't prepare you for his voice, his voice was literally warm hugs on a rainy day.
''hey! are you ok?'' shit. He was staring at me, like really staring. Those green eyes were so hypnotizing and for a moment I swear that I coudn't even..
''oh yea sorry, name?''
''You don't know me?'' That seemed to wake him up out of his trance.
''I mean, of course I do. You're Harry fucking Styles, but I thought you might want to spice things up and call yourself Beyonce or Kim Kardashian for a day'' My attemt at a joke was horrid but it seemed to work with him since he chuckled.
''Oh well, them my name is your phone number'' He winked and started tapping the rythm of rock me on the counter.
Did he just ask for my number or did he try to force me to make a dad joke. But as I looked at him it hit me.

A/N
Oh well that's it for this chapter. AND YES THAT IS A CLIFFHANGER AND I AM EVIL *I'm so not funny* And yea, sorry for the caps. I really hope you liked this and if you did please make sure to vote and comment. Oh good I sound like a youtuber. Well see you soon. Thanks