Chapter 4.

It literally felt like a fanfiction , like he was going to kiss me and then I would become HIS girlfriend and probably get like tons of hate from fans but Harry would be there for me and we would be happy and in that moment that seemed like the perfect future for me. Gosh was I falling for him?

Harry opened his mouth a bit and looked me in the eyes. 

"Uhm, Vanessa?" did his voice become even raspier? 
"Yes, Harry?"

"You have some mustard there..."he said as his thumb softly swiped over the corner of my mouth.

"Oh, oh well thanks."

Harry backed away and started to massage the back of his head, he looked troubled.

"Wait, do I have more?"
"Uhm what? Oh no, you're good. Shall we?" he said pointing to the shiny car parked in front of us.

"Yea, yea let's go"

What the duck just happened? I could swear he was going to kiss me! I can't believe I'm saying(well thinking) this but I'm so disappointed right now. I didn't realize I ever wanted to kiss Harry Styles until his pink luscious lips were right in my face and I could basically smell them. Oh god what's wrong with me? Never mind, no one has to find out about this. Well it was nice though, I got closer than most of those fangirls and I'm not even a fan, I mean they're good but yeah. 

Harry walked to the car and opened the door for me. Oh what a gentleman! Does he know he still has time to kiss me? Stop it Vanessa, crushes are dangerous, I mean that's why they're called a crush because that's how they make you feel after you realize it's over.

"I had a really good time, you know?" Harry basically purred in my ear, god it felt good. I really need to stop this is not healthy at all.
"I had a good time too, it was really sweet of you, you know?" was that too pathetic?

"What was sweet?" He really needs to stop doing that smirk because it makes all the women on a 20 mile range fangirl, I swear it does.

"The fair, uhm you. I mean.." Nice one Vanessa.
"You were nice too" My head snapped to the side as I stared right in his green eyes, he was smiling at me making me wanna lean in and stick my finger into those dimples. I swear I'm sane.

Then as soon as it started, it ended. Harry turned his head and started looking at the road as I kept staring at his perfectly sculpted jawline and at his plump pink lips, the way he sometimes swiped his tongue across his bottom lip made me crazy. He probably saw me staring because that perfect smirk was all over his face again but I couldn't help it and I didn't care if it made me look obsessed, you don't have the chance to see God up close everyday. I really wanted to say something just to hear his warm-cup-of-coffee-on-a-winter-day-like voice but I didn't know how to start a conversation so I just opened and closed my mouth from time to time, no sound coming out.

"What do you do in your free time?" Harry surprised me by speaking first, but oh well as long as I could spend more time hearing and seeing him I don't care about looking dumb.

"Not much to be honest, I enjoy playing some computer games but I dont consider myself a "gamer gurl" " I said making quotation signs in the air. "And well, I like listening to music, eating, no actually you didn't hear the last part, but I'm really boring so now's your turn to speak" He looked me straight in the eyes and bit his lip.

"Hey! Eyes on the road!" I didn't care if he looked at the road or not, I just didn't want him to see me blushing.
"Uhm, yea, sorry. Well, I don't know what to say, I'm in a boyband, I feel like some fans know more about me than I do, but in my free time, which is a really short time to be honest, I like to just chill I guess, I play the guitar and watch movies oh and sometimes I cook! I'm a pretty good chef!" He looked at me with the proudest smile ever. "And I almost forgot about this...but" he started leaning closer and closer to my face, I soon  realized we were back at my place and he had parked the car. His face got closer and closer as my hands grabbed the seat belt squeezing it harder and harder. I could smell him and oh sweet holy pancake he smelled so hot( can someone actually smell hot, though?) and his lips were so perfect and pink and slowly separated and I could feel his warm breath on my lips. I don't think I even need to mention that his eyes were just so beautiful and captivating but after one last look I closed my eyes and leaned in. 

Harry's hand moved on the car seat as he softly whispered "Vanessa" and right as our lips were about to touch his palm slipped and pressed on my seat belt's button making it fly in my chin.

"ooohh holy owwwww!!" He pulled back instantly and my hand flew to my chin and I started rubbing it, it really hurt and I was sure I was gonna have a bruise in the morning, GREAT! JUST GREAT!
"I'MSOSORRY! VANESSA ARE YOU OK?" Harry sounded so guilty and disappointed as he started massaging the back of his head again.
"Well, I've been better but it's not that bad, don't worry I'll be ok, it wasn't your fault anyway." I reached for the handle and opened the door.
"I really am sorry! I didn't mean to press that, gosh. I will make it up to you I promise please don't be mad." He was sweet and he clearly didn't do that on purpose so I wasn't mad.
"No really I'm fine I just really need to go inside and put some ice on that." 
"Oh, uhm well today was a good day, except from this of course, let me make it up to you?" I smiled at his words but I was already walking to my house.
"Sure, Harry, thanks anyway! It was great! But I really need to go, see ya" My last words were more like a question but I din't get to find out the answer to it because I quickly opened the door and got it. Once I was in, I closed the door and let myself fall on the floor softly rubbing my lips because I could still feel his warm breath against them.

A/N
---------

Ok, so that's it for this chapter(sorry it took me ages to update), more is coming soon. If you liked the story so far PLEASE(thirsty much?) vote and comment what you think about it because it really helps me a lot and it takes you like 10 seconds, I PROMISE I WON'T BITE (or I will if you're into stuff like this) 

Thanks a lot for reading, see ya soon!

P.S. suggestions are welcomed!