Lost Hope - Chapter 1

Zoyaa!! Another known voice broke their trance and they looked away.

Papaaaaa! Pari squealed in Zoya’s arms and Aditya looked at the person who was none other than Rajveer.

Zoya gave a small smile to Rajveer and looked back to Aditya who was still trying to register everything.

Rajveer looked at Aditya and his smile grew wider.

Hey Aditya. It’s nice to meet you again. How are you doing these days? Oh yeah! Meet my wife Mrs. Zoya Rajveer Khanna and my baby girl Pari Rajveer Khanna!
Rajveer chipped with great happiness God know why and forwarded his hand for a handshake. But Aditya was intently looking at Zoya for response, for assurance that Rajveer was saying wrong but in return he only got silence.

Those moments started flashing in front of his eyes unwittingly. He was trying to forget these, forget the pain she gave him. But that stupid heart was reminding her betray again and again. And luckily, that stupid mind was too conspiring with his heart against him.

- Jab tak humari saansein hain hum apse bepannah mohabhat karenge, iss dil par sirf apka naam likha hoga, aur kisika nhi.

Saare wade jhut the Zoya, jaise ki tumhara pyaar. Tum mujhse kabhi pyaar karti hi nhi thi. Mein bass tumhare liye infatuation tha, Yash ko bhula ne ka zariya tha. Hain na? Isiliye hi toh itni jaldi mujhe bhulakar kisi aur ke pass…….. Par mera pyaar toh saccha tha na? Aare, mera dil toh ab bhi tumhare liye dhadakta hain jab ki tumne use berehmi se tod diya. Kyu kiya tumne aisa Zoya? Kyu?

He was gulping those alcohols one by one. His eyes were red due to crying. His heart was crying, badly. Those alcohols were burning in his throat but all he could feel was her betray.

Itne din toh dil ki ek kone me aas tha, bharosa tha ki shayed, shayed tumne dhokha nhi diya mujhe, shayed meri hi galti thi jo meine aisa socha, shayed mujhe uss din meine galti kiya tumhe jaane deke, shayed…… Par ab mein kis bharose se jeeu? Kya sochu mein ab? Tumne sab barbaad kardiya Zoya, sab barbaad kardiya! Mujhe kaahika nhi choda Zoya.

He grabbed a bottle of alcohol from the counter and left the bar. His drunk self was creating hurdles for him to walk.

-Mere Dil ko tere dil ki zaroorat hain, mere dil ko tere dil ki zaroorat hain..
He was drinking continuously and singing the song with his not so melodious voice.

Tumhara favorite gaana hain na ye? Bilkul bakwaas hain, tumhare pyaar jaisa…
He threw that bottle on road with disgust. His blurring eyes were not helping him to walk on road. But he was still waking while swirling his body habit.

Suddenly a horn reached his eardrum, that car was about to hit him but………….

Zoya pulled him towards footpath swiftly thus placing them in that kind of situation where he was much close to her.

-Shayed bachane hi aaye hain hum apko, kyu aaye hain, kisliye aaye hain, peechle janam ka aisa konsa karz hain jo hume nibhana hain, hum nehi jante. Par kuch toh hain, nehi toh apke zindegi bachane ke liye ain mauke pe Allah Miya hume nehi bhejte, aur hum chahein ya na chahein, mane ya na mane, lekin hum donoki kismaat  ek dusre se juri huyi hain. Shayed isliye taqdeer hume barbar ek dusre ke samne laake khara kardeti hain…

Zoya left the place and Aditya kept looking at him.

Aare bhai, marna hain kya?
A shrill shout brought him back to his sense, and he found himself standing on mid road while that car was stopped in front of him by an inch.