Moving In

~Third Person POV~

"8:37." Tord mumbled to himself before shoving his phone back into his pocket. He look up at the giant house in front of me before taking a deep breath. "I just need to stay here for a couple months, then I'll be right back at the base. It'll be fine Tord, this is what you need to do for your army." Tord grumbled to himself. The red clad walked up to the wooden door and knocked.

Tord jumped up in surprise when he heard screaming from inside the house. "TOM! CAN YOU OPEN UP THE DOOR?" A british accent screamed.

"I'M BUSY RIGHT NOW EDD. WHY DON'T YOU GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT AND ANSWER IT!"

Tord heard a loud groan coming from inside the house before the door opened in front of him, showing a male with chocolate brown hair, and a dark green jacket, paired with lime green glasses on his face.

The green clad looked up and jumped up in surprise before he grinned. "Oh! You must be the new roommate that's moving in today!" He beamed. Tord smiled.
"Nope, of course not. I'm just a random person showing up at your front steps for no reason." Tord rolled his eyes jokingly. The smaller male laughed before sticking out his hand. "I'm Edd!"
Tord nodded as he locked down and took his hand. "Tord"

Edd moves to his left and motioned for Tord to come in. Tord didn't know what to think of this new guy. He grew up learning he shouldn't just trust someone immediately, but he didn't expect him to be so welcoming. The slim male snatched up his suitcase and stepped in. Edd shut the door as the red clad looked around at the scenery around him.

The room was painted a pale peach, old antique furniture sprinkled all over the floor. Stairs lied at the corner of the room, leading up to another floor.
"Hey where's the other guys? Weren't there 3 people staying in this house?" Tord question, his eyes scanning around the room for life forms.

"Oh! Well Matt has work and Tom is an angry introvert." Edd explained. Tord nodded in confusion.

"HEY TOM! GET DOWN HERE AND GREET YOUR NEW ROOMMATE!"

"NO U" A voice yelled back from upstairs.

"TOM, YOU CAN'T SAY NO U FOR EVERY SITUATION YOU'RE IN! NOW GET DOWN HERE!" Edd screamed back. A long silence suddenly filled the house, Tord stood there awkwardly not knowing if he should say anything. Suddenly, loud shuffling came from upstairs followed by groans. It didn't take long before a small eyeless male dressed in blue, white and black made his way down the stairs. A dark blue jacket wrapped around his waist, paired with a checkered cloth bracelet wrapped around his wrist. His hair was spiked up in a way that Tord assumed that he spends 3 hours every morning just to spike up his hair.

"Am I seriously gonna have to share a room with this doofus?" The eyeless male grumbled, rolling his "eyes".
"Why, hello to you too." Tord scoffed sarcastically. The small male snarled in return.
"Tom! Don't be so rude! We didn't have any more extra rooms and we couldn't just make him sleep on the couch! Plus, your room was the biggest." Edd snapped at the blue clad.

"Now, why don't you give each other a proper introduction?" Edd suggested, pushing Tom towards the horned male.
Neither Tom or Tord made a noise.

"Ughh fine I'll do it." Edd rolled his eyes. "Tord, this is Tom! And Tom, this is Tord." Edd smiled. Tord smirked before bowing slightly.
"It's a pleasure meeting you Thomas." Tord grinned charismatically.
Even if Tom was being a total jerk, Tord had to admit that Tom did look pretty attractive.

Tom flinched in shock. "Don't you freaking dare call me Thomas ever again." The blue clad sneered. A smile plastered on Tord's lips as he rolled his eyes.

"Hey tom, why don't you show him around your room?" Edd suggested, pushing Tom forward the second time that day.
"Ugh Sure, whatever." Tom grumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oof okay-
Welcome to my second tomtord book! :D
I'm back from my 2-3 month hiatus-
Sorry that nothing really happened this chapter.
I've been wanting to do a story with the hanahiki disease for a really long time- so I finally did it!:D
Yayyyyyyy

I really hope you read the description because of you didn't-
This'll be really confusing XD
Welcome back to my awful writing??