chapter 4

Chizuru POV

I sighed brushing Aimi hair while my daughters were running around outside, playing around. I hummed a song with braiding her hair. I sighed, finishing. "There you go my love. All beautiful and pretty". I said and tackled her and kissed her cheek multiple times. She giggled.I released her. She laughed and ran off to her sisters. I sighed, smiling at them. I giggled and sighed. Then I stood up. In order for us to find grandpa we need to start looking. I walked up to the girls. "I'll be back my little angels. Mommy needs to ask the men if we can go find grandpa. Don't go anywhere when i'm gone. If I see you move a spot i'll huff and i'll puff and i'll blow you to bits". I said, tackling them. They laughed. I giggled and kissed there cheeks. "Mwah. Love you". I said and walked to Hijikata room. I sighed, standing in front of it. "umm. Hijikata san". I asked, hoping he wasn't asleep yet.

Hijikata POV

I flinched when I heard my love's voice. I looked around my room. Shit. Everything dirty. She hates messy rooms. I gasped. "Just a minute". I said, throwing my shit in the closet. "I'll come back if your busy. It's not a problem". She said. I laughed a bit. "Oh no. Don't go. Just wait a second". I said and stuffed the last of my clothes in the closet.

Chizuru POV

I sighed, waiting. I bit my lip, smiling at myself. Awww. It's so cute how he's cleaning the room up for me because I hate messy rooms...wait..how do I know that..how does he know that..is he trying to impress me or something. Finally he bust out of the room, gasping and breathless. "HI". He said, breathless. I giggled, seeing a sock on his head. I took it off and giggled. "You missed one". I said. He gasped. "Shit". He said. We stayed silent for a second and then laughed. I giggled, grinning at him and giving him the sock. "Ah. I am so sorry". He said, walking inside. I giggled, walking inside as well and closing the door. "It's fine. I have five daughter's believe me. It's a mess". I said. He chuckled. "Ah. I know the feeling". He said. I stared at him, confused. "You have kids". I asked. I felt him froze.

Hijikata POV

Shit. She's on to me. "Umm. No...uh. I mean't the guys here". I said. She hummed. "..I see". She said. I sighed, smiling at her. "So um. Did you need something". I asked. She sighed. "Well. me and my daughters have been sitting around for a couple of days and..we wanted to know if we can search threw the village and try to find my father". She said. I stared at her. "We can go with the troops. I just need to go searching for him and not sit around her all day". She said. I sighed. My poor babies. My love. I can't let you leave my sight with the girls. I can't let that happen. I already searched threw the village ready and no sight of him..but i might be wrong. I smiled at her. "...I grant you permission to search for your father". I said. She grinned. "Oh. Thank you". She said, jumping on m and hugged me, feeling her boobs. I gasped, controlling herself. "Oh..um..you're welcome". I said. I held in my boner. Not now. Not now. Not now. She moved away from me and stared at my eyes. I smiled at her. "What is it". I asked. She giggled and stared at me. "I'm sorry but..have we mean't before..it's just..your eyes..they look so..familiar". She said. I stared at her. Should I tell her now..I don't want her mad..It's hell if she's mad. I gulped and sighed. "...if I told you..you would never forgive me". I said. She stared at me, shocked and confused. "Why would I not forgive you". She asked. I sighed, turning around and moving my papers around. I cleared my throat. "Ummm. I got papers to sort out. Would you please leave". I said. She hesitated at first but then left. I sighed, feeling tears coming out of my eyes.

(Past)

I sighed, watching the humans kill the fake me. In the branches I saw Chizuru falling to the ground, crying and trying to to scream. Tears fell from my eyes. Omg..i'm sorry. She ran off to the girls, running out with them. I cried. I'm so sorry my love.

(Present)

I sighed, wiping my tears away.

Chizuru POV

I walked around the village and sighed. What did he mean. If he new me then why didn't I know him. Were we young because I hardly know anything when I was young. I sighed, looking down at the girls. "Picking up anything". I asked. Aika sighed, still sniffing. "Nothing. There's too many people around here mommy". She said. I sighed.Then Chiyo came back with Dango. I stared at her, shocked. "And when did the hell did you get dango". I asked. She shrugged and still at it. I sighed, rolling my eyes. They're just like there daddy. Always hungry. I sighed and kept walking, trying to not beat their ass. I kept walking until I heard some group of men conversation. "Have you heard about the dragon that lived in that cave". They said. I breathed, listening to them. "I've heard he never died. They said he's still living. It was told it was a lie that he was killed that he used a fake dragon for the humans to kill. So he can be anywhere right now". They said, making me gasp. He's...he's alive..my love's alive. But then where is he. Where could he have gone. I looked around. "Mommy. Is daddy really alive". Chiyo asked. I stared at her. But..it's not possible. I saw him die..but if he was alive well shit. I'll beat his mother fucking ass. I sighed, staring down at them. "I'm not shier baby. Your father capable of anything now in days. If he is alive then you know he could've came back to us". I said. They looked down. I sighed, crouching down and looking at them. "Even if he was alive it wouldn't matter. Because he'll always be with us. In our hearts". I said. Tears flowed down their eyes. I sighed, hugging them. my poor babies...my sweet angels.

(Time skip)

It was night and we were in the room. I sighed, reading a book while my kids were asleep. I had this weird feeling in my body but I just ignored it. I sighed, smiling down at my little girls. If there father is alive then why doesn't he come back to us.