Chapter 2

Hijikata POV

"Mommy. Mommy. Wakeup. Please wake up". My precious daughter's said to the love of my life. I breathed, feeling as if I was going to cry. Look how beautiful they grown. They look just like their mother. Souji smirked at me. "Oh dear. Hijikata san. You were so scary you made the mother here pass out huh". he said, making me glare at him. I crouched dan my love's level, staring at her. I smiled. She's still beautiful. My daughter growled at me, moving my love away from me. At first I was confused to why they were and then realized why..i'm human now. I could tell they were about to use there magic on me so I prevented it so the guys wouldn't see who they really were. They looked at their hands, confused. I smiled. Silly butts. You're not so powerful aren't you now. "Commander. What should we do for the body's". Saito asked. I sighed looking at the bodies. "Just remove their coats". I said. "What about them". Souji asked. I looked at my precious daughters. They held their mother and glared at us. I smiled. "...will take them with us..". I whispered. I held my hand out to them. "..I won't hurt you..I promise with my life". I said. They glared at me and looked down at their mother. Aika slapped my hand away. "Will take ourselves. Thank you". They said. I sighed, looking down at Chizuru. I smirked. I always have to save your pretty as, don't I my love. I stood up, letting them carry their mother back to the head quarters. 

(Time skip. Dream)

Chizuru POV

I was in a huge castle, not really knowing why. Where was I..why was I here..where we're my daughters. "Hello". I asked, walking around. I saw designs of dragons on the walls. I touched it while walking. I smiled, still walking. I walked to this room, seeing this man with my daughters. I gasped. "HEY. WHO ARE YOU". I yelled, running over to him. The man smiled at me, remembering his eyes. "...Welcome home my love". He said. I gasped. 

(Reality)

I opened my eyes. I looked around and saw I was in a room. I gasped and looked around for my daughters. I tried calling for them but I couldn't since there was something in my mouth. I looked around. Where are they. My daughters. Where are they. Then a man came in, smiling at me. I froze, scooting back. "Well now. You're awake". He said. I stared at the ground. He walked over to me, sitting on his knees. "I'm sorry. It's not right treating you and your daughters this way". He said, untiling me. I kept staring at the ground. If they freak out they can burn the whole place down. I need to go find them. "I'll untie you. Just give me a minute". He said. I breathed, letting him so I can go find my daughters and leave this place. "Jesus Souji. It hurts being bound so tightly, yes". He asked. I just kept quiet, only because I couldn't say anything since there was something in my mouth. Then he sat me up and took off the paper around my mouth. "You can take that out of your mouth". He said. I took the paper that was in my mouth out and looked at him. "Um. Excuse me. Would you please tell me where I am. Just who are you". I asked him. "Oh. I'm sorry about that. I'm Genzaburou Inoue. This is the primary headquarters of the Shinsengumi". he said. I gasped. "The Shinsengumi". I asked, scared. He smiled. "There's no need to be so surprised. I like you to follow me please". he said. I stood up, following him. "..Do you know where my daughters are". I asked. He smiled at me. "Don't worry. They're in a room. Safe". He said. I stared at him. That wasn't true. We were in the Shinsengumi. If we were in a place of me of killers then my daughters will not hesitate to burn the place down..that's what dragons do. Then he stopped at a door. He sighed and looked down at me. "You just walk inside here". He said. I breathed, looking up at him, worried. "Will my daughters be okay". I asked. He smiled. "Yes. They're perfectly safe". He said. I sighed in relief and went inside.

Aika POV

I growled, trying to get out of these chains. "I didn't think they still used chains". Hana said. I growled. Something fishy was going on here because back when dragons were out there the humans used chains to lock them up because that makes their power drain. But after the dragons disappeared they didn't use chains anymore and used old style ropes and it was told they got rid of them but..this..this was specially made for us. The only person that new our weaknesses were mommy and daddy but..mommy would never do this to us and daddy..daddy dead..and no one in this world knows about dragons since it was kept in secret but someone in here knows about us that knows how to drain our powers but that's impossible. The only person that can drain our powers were daddy.