PG; I'll hold you in the dark

[I can't fucking breathe]Requested By: ?Publish date: 06/06/2019Word count: 672

Requested By: ?
Publish date: 06/06/2019
Word count: 672

Gracie never had a panic attack, not that she could remember. However, curled up onto herself on the small sofa in the corner of the tiny room she imagined it would feel quite similar to this.

She wrapped her hands firmly against her head, desperately trying to block out the sound of her gut-wrenching sobs and her sped up heartbeat drumming in her ears.

Her mind felt cloudy and nothing seemed to come through, nothing important anyway. There was nothing besides the sound of her misery and the feeling of her tears steadily streaming down her cheeks.

Her heavy breathing started to cover up the sound of her heartbeat in her ears. The tight feeling in her chest seemed to rise towards her throat, making her breaths come out shallow and troubled.

Gracie knew at that point she needed help, she was dying or at least that's how it felt.

Her hands aimlessly searched over the ground in an attempt to find her phone through the blurriness the god-awful waterfalls brought, but she couldn't find the small device anywhere and the, for a moment, subsided panic came crashing over her again.

The girl pulled at her shirt, trying to find anything that would get rid off this restricted feeling, so she could calm down enough to find her phone and get help.

Her knees were jelly and she couldn't fucking reach it as she tumbled towards the floor, whimpering.

He must have heard her fall to the ground, cause the next moment he was by her side. Hands reaching towards her as she flinched away.

"Bébé? Honey, sshh it's okay. It's me."

Pierre slowly moved his hands towards her shoulders, looking at his girlfriend with pure concern. Her eyes were red and puffy from the tears that were still freely streaming down her face and her hands were shaking, but he came to find out that so were his.

Pierre was desperately trying to get the girl to calm down. Hands carefully wrapping around her fragile body that wrecked with her sobs.

"What happened?" The Frenchman's eyebrows were furrowed together as he cradled his girlfriend in his arms. Whispering sweet nothings into her ear, to get her to relax. Hands stroking her beautiful soft hair out of her face.

"I can't fucking breathe."

Her hands flew towards her burning throat, a fiery feeling washing over her with every breath.

He tried to get her to stop, pulling away her hands begging his girlfriend to please stop. His eyes now turning watery too

He just wanted to help, but how could he help when he didn't know what happened in the first place? How could he help when even she didn't know? 

Pierre suddenly stood up, determined to get someone that could help. 'I can't fucking breathe' wasn't something he wanted to hear coming out of his partner's mouth, especially not when he couldn't help it.

Gracie, however, reached for his wrist and refused to let go.

"Gracie, Grace, please. Just let me get help. I- I don't know what to do."

But it seemed like Gracie did know, grabbing the back of his head and pulling him closer towards her. Wrapping her arms around him in a strong embrace.

When she pulled back her eyes settled on his beautiful blue ones, before she shut her own and got rid of the space between their lips.

It was a nasty kiss. All salty and messy, but nothing mattered at that moment, besides her slowing tears as Pierre re-attached their lips.

Her usual soft lips were scuffed up by wiping away the tears, but Pierre couldn't care less. He loved his girlfriend with his entire heart. She was her everything and he was hers. He promised himself, right in that moment, that he would never, ever leave her and would always be there for her

No matter what