BtSV, PT.1 | Another Peter, Another Spiderverse, Another Villain Out to Kill Me

In PART ONE of Beyond the Spider-Verse, Miles and Gwen are in for one wild ride! 

When portals start opening up all over the Spiderverse, it's up to them to figure out who is behind these portals and why they're trying to seperate Miles and Gwen from one another.

Meanwhile, on Earth-616, Peter Parker is having problems of his own. With Tony Stark dead, the world needs the next Iron Man. But Peter doesn't know if he can take on that big of a responsibility yet... maybe a visit with Pepper Potts and Morgan Stark will take his mind off of all this.

All across the Spiderverse, Spider-Men, Spider-Woman, and even Spider-Cats are meeting each other, all of them confused by the portals and new heroes that are popping up all over their versions of New York, Brooklyn, and Queens. 

Little do they know of  the villain hidden in the shadows, the villain pairing up certain heroes only to tear them apart again for her own pleasure. Starting civil wars all across the Spiderverse will make her plan to destroy all superheroes easier... especially of she can get rid of Miles Morales and Gwen Stacy, the duo that started it all- and will supposedly end it all.

With a little help from Peter, Ned, and MJ, can Miles and Gwen find the mysterious Dark Wasp and close the portals before the different universes collide and an all-out war starts between all Spider-People?!

Find out in Beyond the Spiderverse, PART ONE- Another Peter, Another Spiderverse, Another Villain Out to Kill Me!

{MWAHAHAHAHA! DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT I WAS GOING TO RELEASE THE FIRST CHAPTER  EARLY?! WELL, THEN, YOU THOUGHT WRONG! MWAHAHAHA- *more evil laughter*}

{EDIT- Don't worry, it's posted now. Buuuuuuut... *laughs evilly once more* THERES A CLIFF HANGER!!}