1 | Portals, Ice Cream, and A Falling Spider-Man

IT IS HERE!!! CHAPTER ONE!!!

ENJOY <3

~

   !!!WARNING!!! 

!!!MAJOR SPOILERS FOR AVENGERS: ENDGAME AHEAD!!! 

!!! SO IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE, READ NO FURTHER !!!

Alright, let's do this one last time.

My name is Peter Parker.

I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for two years I've been the one and only Spider-Man.

I'm pretty sure you know the rest.

I met Tony Stark, fought Captain America in Germany, went back home to Queens, tool over my my duties as your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, built Legos with my friend Ned, then it turns out that the girl I liked had an evil father, so, that's nice... I survived a plane crash, went to space, fought some purple dude, dusted away, woke up five years later, saved the world, and...

Tony...

Look, I've been through a lot. I met a wizard and a bug girl... a freakin' building fell on top of me!

No matter how many hits I take, I always get back up.

But... the toughest thing I've ever gone through? Tougher than everything else?

Losing Tony Stark.

KNOCK, KNOCK.

Pepper Potts (now Pepper Stark, her and Tony having gotten married during those five long years I had been gone) cracked open the door of her small house, blinking her round blue eyes as she recognized us.

"May! Peter! Please, come in, come in..." She opened the door all the way, revealing her small but cozy home. Aunt May and me stepped into the small entryway, Pepper closing the door behind us.

Pepper looked... tired, to say the least. I mean, she lost her husband. The love of her life. She has to take care of Morgan all on her own...

But that's why we're here.

To help Pepper adjust, and to help her with Morgan. The two are going through an awful lot. Especially Morgan...

She lost her father.

"You two didn't have to travel all the way here," Pepper said, looking at her feet.

"Nonsense!" Aunt May exclaimed, putting a hand on Pepper's shoulder. "It's the least we could do. It's been five years since... you know. The Decemation. Five. Years. We have a lot to talk about!"

Pepper laughed. A real, genuine laugh.

"Peta?" A small voice questioned from somewhere behind Peter, and he turned to see the four-year-old Morgan Stark. She was gawking at him, her round brown eyes full of curiosity. She held a teddy bear in her hand, and she was wearing her pajamas, rubbing her eyes tiredly. She must've just woke up.

Peter smiled, remembering when they had first met. She had misheard him say his name, and now she calls him Peta. He doesn't mind, though. He actually think it's kind of cute.

Peter crouched down to Morgan's height so she could see me better, smiling softly at the young genius.

"Hey, Morgan. I'm going to be hanging out with you for a few days. If that's okay...?"