Chapter 16: Broken

I woke up expecting to see my ceiling instead I saw the familiar purple rock. Fuck it wasn't a dream. I let my eyes drift downward. Oh my God oh my oh shit this is all my fault. Ok good news I found the sword bad news is it's stabbed through Annabelle onto some sort of sacrificial podium. Pools of her blood raining from a fountain. I slightly to the side of me I saw the demon that jumped me. From a far he looked like a panther demon from up close huh he still look like a panther demon. It spoke
"Oh good your awake"
"Oh fuck you speak"
It growled at me bearing its teeth like two inches from my face.
"I'd watch your tone boy!" He called for some buddies.
"Hit and Georgon you know what we need."
Two more demons came out one with a whip one with hellfire knuckles.
These two looked humanoid just psychotic looking and bald and of course like everything that ever wants to kill me here fangs.
They walked over slowly.
Hearing each step as they got closer. The panther thing came over and injected something into my neck and I felt really awake after that.
"What did you just inject me with Heroine?"
"It's a reverse sedative we want you to feel it all no matter how much pain you endure."
"Awww and why would you want to do that?"
"Because you get on my fucking nerves!" It hissed and extended its claws as it scratched me across the face. I tried to move by I didn't get very far my hands feet and neck were all chained to the ground. He scratched the corner of my mask luckily for me it was full plate and I didn't feel a thing. It looked down at my shirt and then bit into my chest sinking it's teeth into my skin I watched as pools of my blood spilled from the ground he bit down further then yanked his teeth out destroying my hellfire shirt and cloak. Satisfied with his work he spit out my shirt then whispered in my ear.
"This is going to be fun."
It dug it's teeth into me again this time into my bare stomach. I screamed in agony. Whatever that stuff was it made the pain feel so much worse. It took both claws and poked them through my shoulders making three holes spilling blood out of each of them. The other demon then took the whip and lashed my back from behind. More blood shot out of my back.
"Still not the worse thing I ever felt."
I muttered. The panther slashed at my mask again. Leaving another scratch on the mysterious bronze.
This seemed to annoy him.
"Georgon, hit him for me"
He ignited the hellfire knuckle duster until it burned a flaming white and punched me in the face leaving a small burn mark on my mask.
"No use boss this thing ain't coming off"
"Hit him again"
He did the same thing leaving another burn mark.
"You keep whipping him."
I felt another steel lash across my back and screamed louder than I ever had before. He had broken my spine I could barely stand my knees were buckling.
"Kneel before your torturer."
The panther stood in front of me. My knees were still shaking but I'm still able to stand.
"I said kneel!"
It stuck it's claws all the way out about 4 inches went back into the 6 holes and sliced all the way down my body. I fell to my knees in a dark red pool of my own blood. Just then Ivan appeared from the same mist he had disappeared from.
"Ah look Dushmok it's the boy I told you ve vould find him. Now back to it." He nudged his way through about 100 demons then turned the sword and twisted it into Annabelle she let out a sharp scream. She's still alive, she's still alive. A red vortex opened inside a stone archway and they began all marching through the portal. Marching straight onto Earth. Ivan pushed a button and a small blue shock kept the portal open.
"Now va vun can begin."
He walked through himself and the portal stayed open. I felt another sharp lash on back and fire hit my mask again.
"Binx it isn't doing shit and I've got one last blow before I've got to recharge."
"Fuck the recharge I want that mask off I want to see his tears I want to see the mighty protector of the west gate! I want to see blood spill out of his mouth and bruises and his jaw!"
"But boss if I don't let it cool off this thing can burn my hand off."
"Do it"
"Whatever you say boss."
I got hit one after another over and over and over again until my mask was charged black Georgon was in screaming pain but he landed one last blow one last hit before his arm flew off..... and my mask snapped in 5 pieces.
Then a new liquid spilt onto the ground tears. He picked up his knuckles and put them onto his other hand then started wailing on my face my neck jerked up and down and up and down with every hit my face was red bloodied beaten bruised and something in between all of them and he just kept going and going and going. I think this might actually be it I'm broken I've lost the gates open. I've failed