~Special Announcement~

1k+ votes????!!!!

You guys are so awesome TuT It was around ten last night when I logged into Wattpad and saw the stats and fangirlled by spazzing out in my bed. 

Thank you guys so, so, so, SO much!

I started off writing these oneshots for my friends on Quotev before I moved the KnB here to Wattpad. I was shocked to find that people liked them and started to write more because originally I only had like eight.

You guys are the main reason I write these because I love your feedback and support you give me :D

To celebrate this awesome event, I'm holding a special:

I will write a 3k-5k oneshot on the contest winner's character.

So this is how the contest-thingy is going to work~

On this chapter I want you to tell me in the comments why I should write this long one shot about your chosen character in the comments. It's direly important for you to specifically state the character you want!

I will choose who has the best explanation and on who has supported me on my journey.

You will have until 10/11/14 to give me your answer.

That's one week to give me an answer~

But...

I will not be taking any requests until the long oneshot is completed and posted.

The long oneshot will be posted after I've put up 3. Kise Ryouta, 1. GOM + Kagami, 3. Aomine Daiki, 1. Chihiro Mayuzumi, 2. Himuro Tatsuya, and 4. Kise Ryouta.

So good luck ^u^

This contest is closed and the winner, The2ndTeikoManager has won. Thank you everybody who participated and who knows, maybe I'll have another one of these in the future.

Lots of love, Cora-chan <3