Chapter 6

Brad wouldn't shut up as we sat on the bus. He sat next to me the whole way home. the bus driver finally stopped at my stop and I got up after ignoring him for 10 or so minutes and I get half way down the aisle as I look back and Brad was following me. I let it go until we both got off the bus.

"What the hell do you think your doing!" I screamed after the bus left "I'm going home" he simply stated. "no I'm going home your following me" I sighed rolling my eyes and picking up my pace. I reached the door of the apartment complex and started repeatedly hitting the elevator button. I looked behind me to see him with his hands in his dark jean pockets smirking. I turned around rolling my eyes as the elevator doors opened. I walked in and hit level 3 he walked behind me not hitting a button.

"Why are you following me brad? Are you some axe murder who is gonna come and kill me?" He chuckled at my statement and walked out of the now open doors. he looked at me one last time as I stepped out of the elevator watching and wondering where he was going before he walked into the once for sale apartment next to mine.

Great now Bradley will Simpson is my neighbour...
___________________

Hey lovelies I started a new hayes Grier fanfiction!!

Sorry it's short and boring I have bad writers block and could figure out what to write if you have any ideas please comment I read all of my comments!!

Please tell me what you think about this chapter it's unedited and not getting edited lol

Well bye lovelies see you soon♥︎♡

Ilyse♡♥︎♡♥︎