1.

Chloe's POV

Memories from the night before flood my brain as soon as I'm awake. I lay in bed waiting for my alarm to go off, signaling that it's time to drag my lazy butt out of bed.

I'm a bit shocked at myself for giving in so easily, it really didn't take much convincing, I did it without a second thought.

Maybe I just wasn't thinking straight or maybe I am just stupid enough to flash an almost complete stranger; whatever it was that possessed to do it, I knew it was a bad idea, that little voice in the back of my head reminds me of my stupid act. I have a feeling it will for awhile.

The part that worries me the most was the flash I saw. Did he really take a picture? Or was I just seeing things? I hope it's the second one. All I Want by Kodaline interrupts my thoughts and I lean over lazily and turn the alarm off.

It's not really the preferred song for trying to wake one up in the morning, but I would rather start my day with a good, underplayed song than one that plays ten times on the radio within an hour.

I get out from under the warm sheets and head straight for the bathroom on the other side of the room.

Most teens my age would think I am crazy for wanting to help at my school during summer break, but I'm not like most teens. I don't have parties to attend or many friends to hang out with, I would much rather stay at home and read a good book or watch Netflix on my laptop. I prefer to be alone, seeing as I've grown up being alone my whole life; my parents are workaholics and I'm an only child, growing up with nanny after nanny to take care of me. I've just grown used to the idea of being alone and to be honest it doesn't really bother me anymore.

I remember last year one of my friends decided to set me up with one of the 'hottest' guys in our school. He was nice looking, I'll admit, but he just didn't have the brains all, he was only interested in was football and this video game it seemed every guy in our school was playing, but neither of those interested me. We had nothing in common, so it didn't surprise me that our relationship didn't last long. Six days to be exact.

I haven't had a boyfriend since then, although most guys know by now I'm not interested in them unless they're a fan of books, music or Netflix.

After my teeth are brushed, I pull my long blonde hair into a ponytail I swipe a few strokes of mascara onto my lashes, also adding a small amount of eyeliner.

I'm not really big on makeup I would much rather just go all natural, there's to many girls at my school who cake on the makeup they might actually be pretty if they would take about half of it off. I walk over to my dresser, pulling out a pair of black shorts, I normally wear these when I go walking, but I need new ones anyways. After finding an old pink T-shirt (which I could care less about if it got ruined or not) I was ready to leave.

I grabbed an apple off the counter and headed out the door towards my 2013 Versa (I told my parents they were crazy for buying me a brand new car for my 16th birthday but they insisted I have the best). That's one thing I can't stand about my parents, they have money and their not afraid to shove it down everyone's throats. I mean it's nice having all these expensive things, but I really don't need them.

I hook up my phone to the car pushing shuffle on my music. Prosthetic Love by Typhoon fills the small car, drowning out my remaining thoughts from last night.

I drive down our long blacktopped driveway, it seeming to go on for miles when in reality it's not even half that.

Different kinds of trees run up and down the driveway, along with a white fence and horses fill the open land.