Prologue + Trailer

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

I pushed my fingertips down on the silver keyboard which had been my companion the last couple of days. After hearing the news about my long time best friend I was horrified at what her mother was telling me but I just couldn't believe it.

You: Hey!

I waited for a replay, I still couldn't believe I was wasting my time trying to talk to people on these sites. I'm not really sure what I'm looking for -if I'm even looking for anything at all.

Stranger: Hey

You: I'm Chloe! What's your name?

Again I waited, I really do hope this isn't another old man trying to get me to send nudes. I really don't think I could stand to see another wrinkled dick tonight.

Stranger: Hello, Chloe. I'm Eric :)

Eric. I like that name but I still don't know how old he is, I should probably ask that. I start typing away on my laptop again before sending the message.

You: How old are you Eric? :)

Stranger: Eighteen, you?

I was beyond thankful to hear he wasn't some old geezer.

You: I'm seventeen, I'll be Eighteen in two months

Stranger: Really? What day?

You: August 12th

I couldn't wait to be eighteen so I could finally move away from this town. I hate it here, I really do but I guess I'm just stuck here 'til my birthday. I already told my mother I was going to move out, she wasn't too pleased but she'll get over it. She can't hold me back from growing up.

Stranger: Nice! Well happy early birthday :)

I smiled to myself, I couldn't believe someone would wish me happy birthday two months before it is.

You: Thanks! So tell me about yourself

I waited for his reply, I really hope he doesn't disconnect. I have had that happen so many times, once they found out I didn't want to send pictures they just left but I guess that just shows what kind of person they really were.

Stranger: Well I live in America, I work at Hollister and I love food

Hollister... Everybody that works there is almost 100% always hot! But I guess looks shouldn't matter so much, that is one thing I do like about this particular site. You can either choose to just chat with random strangers or you can video chat, pretty much just like Skyping but I've only video chatted a few times and was very disturbed at what I saw...

You: Cool! I live in America as well. I work at this little book store and food is love, food is life :D

I laughed at myself for typing that, the memories of my best friend came flooding through my mind. The night she showed me that video all I could say afterwards was, 'I will never look at Shrek the same ever again.'

Stranger: hahah oh my God that video

You: I will never look at Shrek the same

Stranger: me either

After what felt like minutes of talking with Eric turned into hours and before I knew it, it was after three o'clock in the morning. My eyes were beginning to burn from staring at the bright light for so long and I was starting to get a small headache.

Stranger: You're beautiful Chloe

I stared at the screen with my mouth partly open. I had been called beautiful before by guys on these sites but we never talked for long, nothing like how long me and Eric spent messaging back and forth.

You: How do you know?

He couldn't, he'd never seen me. He only knew my personality and some small traits about myself, I kept telling myself over and over.

Stranger: Video chat me and I'll see for myself but I bet you're just as beautiful as I imagined

Did I really want to video chat him? Well, I did but, Lord it was three in the morning and I looked like shit. My hair wasn't brushed, my light makeup was probably smudged under my eyes and I was wearing my bright pink fuzzy pajamas with a white tank top and no bra, I wasn't even close to being presentable.

Stranger: Chloe? you there?

What was I going to tell him? I wanted to, really badly, but I just feel like it would end terribly. Then again, it was only for a few minutes, just so he could see me then I'll just tell him I have to go to bed.

You: Okay I will

After typing the message I pushed send and got up off my bed, moving me and my computer over to my desk. After setting up the camera and turning on the small lamp I was ready to video chat him.

Stranger: whenever you're ready

After staring at the message for a few minutes I pushed the Video Chat bar. The screen came up black then lightened to where I could see a man from the neck down.

Stranger: Beautiful! No gorgeous!

I blushed at the comment.

You: let me see you

I typed waiting for a reply. I could see his fingers typing away on the keyboard through my computer screen, he was tan and seemed to be pretty fit looking.

Stranger: I will but first I want to see the rest of you ;)

I knew exactly what he meant and I was hoping he wouldn't be this way but I guess all guys are like this. I wanted to see him really bad but not that bad, I'd never shown myself to anyone before and to be honest I'm a bit insecure about my body. I was never the girl that was blessed with large breasts or skin that would actually tan or the perfect figure, I was far from beautiful.

Stranger: come on Chloe you're beautiful you have nothing to worry about

Was I really going to do this? What if he thought I was ugly? Or said I have small boobs? That would crush me, even though I've already been told that.

I begin typing again.

You: you can't show anyone

Stranger: I promise I won't show a soul :)

I slowly pull my shirt up right before it reaches the start of my breast really quickly.

Chloe, just a few seconds won't hurt. No one will know except Eric, I reminded myself.

I pulled it up the rest of the way, only leaving it there for maybe ten seconds or less but in those few moments I see a flash then the screen went black.

{A/N}

Hey guys! So this is the first chapter of Blackmail! I hope you enjoyed it! Make sure to watch the trailer on the side!

Harry will come later on in this story so don't worry he'll be in it soon :)

I will start updating this story October 1st! So please add to your readings list!

Please leave comments below and make sure to vote!